Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Megabucksfund - Megabucksfund.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

megabucks investment is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

4% daily for 50 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 4.00

30% weekly for 8 weeks

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 20.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 25.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 30.00

125% monthly for 2 months

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 100.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 140.00

Join here: http://megabucksfund.com/?ref=xetang

This program has started about 23 days ago but i guess its time for it. The monitors are declaring its status as waiting so i take it that the site is going to turn into scam. Also many HYIP program's which use the same script which eventually turn into scam sooner or later so we can all guess what's in store for us.

totally bad site and program at least from the design and script that they used, it is so so useless and also one of the cheap script that every used by hyip admin, i just wondering if admin truly want to do this bussiness, but one thing that make me surprise is i still find some payment proof today :D

Investment plans seems quite okay to me but i wonder why admin is using such a simple template, he could use better than this.Anyway, If this site continues to pay for a month or two then investors will definitely join but in the beginning its gonna be difficult.