Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

brulinfund - brulinfund.com

https://brulinfund.com/

I am not the Admin/owner

About site:

We are Brulin Fund a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, Forex trading, benefits outsourcing and other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals, institutions and financial intermediaries.

Plan:

105%-120%/day - min: $5

130%-185%/after 4 days - min: $10

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

My deposit:

brulinfund_dep.jpg

More details at http://hyip4r.com/

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.

About then hyip monitoring sites right now has all waiting status. I don't recommend this site at all. I think its better that we don't waste our time in this site. this site for me is going to be a scams site anyway. About after a week or so. But if you are interested to take a risk and do hit and run then just try minimum amount in here.

Another short term HYIP program. They all fall very fast. Not a lot of HYIP monitors has listed it but some has shown it as a paying status which is good and now its still new which is probably the best time to invest before the inevitable happens.

Yes i agree that short term programs fall very fast but this programs can really make us profitable upon sustaining.Most of the times Hit n Run strategy works well and hence we get an opportunity to earn quick bucks.Plus this site has got beautiful template which will surely attract investors.

people now a days not showing there preference on the short term programs because we cant expect the program to be online many days . well but here in this program i have seen the HYIP monitors showing the status of paying that is really good the one and only best think we can do with this hit a stone and run away . and more over the minimum deposit amount here is very less .