Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

twodollarbux - twodollarbux.com

The rate of per click on ads is high but the minimum payout of this site is high. It will take months to reach the minimum payout of this site. I think i will not work on this site as it will take months to withdraw from this site.

in highskybux it was written that the site is under construction but after few hours under construction removed from it.i dont know what this man is doing if he want to make some serious changes like move the site to the normal position with low fee then i think its the good step.

@Serial Killer is the admin of this site the same admin of highskybux?

I checked the site and it is still in admin maintenance mode. Hopefully the admin is really doing maintenance on his sites and not doing the usual trend of other PTC sites which is going on admin maintenance mode forever because they are already packing up their operation.

i am really surprised to see that this site can applied these kinds of strategies.its admin was saying that they will return in just some hours but now 2 days ago the does not returned.my earnings are also stuck there i am really worried about it.i hope they will come soon.