Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extrafunds - Extrafunds.in

Welcome to ExtraFunds.in!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

ExtraFunds.in - Quality HYIP is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

60 DAYS INVEST

$1 - $100 $1 - $100 0.84

90 DAYS INVEST

$100 - $500 $100 - $500 1.34

BONUS PACKAGE (60 DAYS)

$1 - $100 $1 - $100 1.00

BONUS PACKAGE (90 DAYS)

$100 - $500 $100 - $500 1.50

payment processors: Alerpay only

Join here: http://extrafunds.in/?ref=xetang

i believe mostly(about 99% investors) could afford minimum payout of this site ,it is very low and also the profit did the same thing, i see the profit here is low with longer term plan. i don't know if that is good but look from the appareance this site are bad, from design and script also 1 year SSL protection is not available.

As they only use AlertPay so they need to take care about our payment, because AlertPay/Payza restricted this kind of risky business. Also they need to refresh their IPN with proper information else Payza will stop automatic payment. But good news is thy have best plans like 1% or around 1% per day. So we expect some good profit from them.

So i take it its .84% per day for 60 days and also the minimum investment here starts from $1 which is a good thing as many members can afford it. Looks like this program is looking to stay on the sustainable side which is a good thing. Only problem is of Payza which is not accepted in my country.

I thing they are presently supporting only payment processor which is Payza and it would be good it they accept Liberty reserve since many of the HYIP sites use the Liberty reserve as a payment processor . well coming to the site i think it is a new program so there is not much activity in the site as i see and as well no statics and monitors are added yet so i think we should come back the site after some days .