Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

easymoneyinvest-easymoneyinvest.com

I am not admin

www.easymoneyinvest.com

Welcome to EasyMoneyInvest

You have surely heard many times about investing online and probably thanks to the leading in vestment company EasyMoneyInvest.

We help thousands of global customers earn a stable daily profit on the Forex market. Every day by opening a new trading session, we take a step towards successful future of EasyMoneyInvest, by leaving a trace that reflects increased assets of our investors and their families and, of course, respect among other investment companies.

Min Invest: US$ 50

Maximum Invest: US$ 99 Period: After 5 Days

Total Profit: 130%

Min Invest: US$ 100

Maximum Invest: US$ 299 Period: After 8 Days

Total Profit: 240%

Min Invest: US$ 300

Maximum Invest: US$ 999 Period: After 14 Days

Total Profit: 300%

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Paypal

>>Join Here

First of all I would like to inform that this thread was not made properly because it's title name is different. Secondly this program is highly risky because they use PayPal where PayPal doesn't allow to use their payment processor in such risky business. So we really have doubt about their payment. This is pre loaded scam and funny because their low minimum deposit amount is $50.

50 dollars for me is just too high for a minimum amount to deposit. I even don't feel investing if the amount is 10 dollars how much more the 50 dollars. 50 dollars is already my one month earning. I don't want to waste my one post in hyip site that just going to turn to scam and run away with my money. I prefer to keep my money in my processor until I needed it.

Two things are of concern to me from this site first that is uses Paypal which doesn't allow this sort of program where the risk is very high. Secondly the minimum deposit is very high compared to most HYIP's and they might just run away with the money. I wouldn't invest in a program with such high element of risk involved.

I do not know that whether they pay us or not because we can not see any single monitor or any forum update. So this program can be doubtful for us. As they are still online that's mean they already paid some advance payment to their hosting provider. But we need some more proof for take any decision else our fund will be forfeit.