Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

truthbux - http://www.truthbux.com/

Standard 1 ads

$0.0180

only one ad is availble for the standard members and the earnings for the upgraded members are starting from 14c.it clearly means its admin is not interested in free members he only wants upgraded from which he will make profit.

@hakanatik are you still able to earn $1.5 in 15 days without referrals here?

@Serial Killer if this site is paying i don't think this site will be able to sustain its operations for very long since free members are either going to upgrade to earn a decent amount here of go to other PTC sites where they can earn decently. This would post a big challenge on getting referrals here since not all clickers are willing to invest by upgrading their memberships.

i found some members who are really active but i believe all of them are investors who have bought memberships to earn a good amount from it.we must have to upgrade here because standard earnings are only 1 cent.this site will not survive because all of the ptc sites survives only because of the standard members.