Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Getsgain - Getsgain.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome to Gets Gain

Gets Gain Inc. is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Investment Plan.

4% - 5% Daily For 40 business Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 4.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 4.50

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 5.00

Payment Method: LR, PM, AP & STP

Referral Commission: 4%

http://www.getsgain.com/?ref=stevenguo

I'm not admin.

Welcome to Gets Gain

Gets Gain Inc. is an investment system designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not need to have a bank account, do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Investment Plan.

4% - 5% Daily For 40 business Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 4.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 4.50

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 5.00

Payment Method: LR, PM, AP & STP

Referral Commission: 4%

http://www.getsgain.com/?ref=stevenguo

good to invest in this website but i wait for the payment proof before i join in this hyip and also a comment to other members.

• 1 month later...

Since yesterday evening i am unable to access this site and looking on forums i found that many others are also not able to open this program.

Site is down till now ... Friday i made new investment in this program and even have not withdrawn my first roi for this investment.

Just can hope and pray that admin solve the problem soon and every thing come fine.

Only few program are here online which has sustained so long paying regularly.

Getsgain is different has it has quite high roi of 4% a day for 40 days in regular plans

One of the most trusted program online since long,

Frankly speaking i believe they could not have paid for so long period

if they were purely based on ponzi, this make me believe they are earning using trading.

This time i am in using alertpay i get 4% daily that comes to 40 cents a day but using AP we cannot withdraw less than 1$

So i have to wait 2-3 days to withdraw i can only withdraw now twice a week, well today i placed my fourth withdrawal request and with this paid i shall be with 40% return - though my first investment was completedsuccessfully and i got 160% in that.

I agree this is one has proved that it is one of the best programs on the net

It has Long history of payments and i dont see any complaints about this program.

Returns are such that no one would like to miss even 40 days plans gives you at least 4% daily that is 60% net profit.

Though new plans has minimum 50$ that is quite high and i cannot afford but soon i am going to enter in the old plan.

I have recently noticed that the stats of this program was problem on GoldPoll monitor but

not too many complaints and I think the members are still getting paid from this program,

as there is few investors still posting the proofs that they have got paid from the program.

Three pending withdrawals means three days not paid this is really quite long delay in making payments

Though program has good history of paying but any such high yield program may be in problem

If this goes scam - this will be another hammer on the back of hyip investors after just few days of oilstructure scam.

My withdrawal made on 30th November is pending till now... and in fact i have lost the hope of being paid with this program.

Today i email to admin to pay my request ... otherwise i am thinking of raising dispute with alertpay as i got paid only 4$ of my 10$ invest till now, and my investment is less than a month old.

• 1 year later...