Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

curlbux - curlbux.com

i think the admin is living in past when the earnings of the members settled very low and the payout minimum settled high.just take a look at the ads and earnings u will find that how is it possible to reach such high minimum payout on these details.how members become active when they already know they will get nothing from it.

The minimum is set out very high when compared to the earning rate of the site which is almost primitive and is although implemented in famous ptcs like clicksia and incentria. And no payment processor is set up here which means the admin is not ready to give away his money yet nor is he receiving any advertisers which clearly states that the site is going to go the scam way. I urge everyone not to join this site as you will only waste your time here.

• 2 weeks later...

they have 5-years subcription but i dont think it will run more than two months.NO PAYMENT PROCESSOR ADDED ON THAT TIME WHEN I WAS LAUNCHED AND NO PAYMENT PROCESSORS ADDED YET.Just think how people become active on it when there is no payment processor from which they can withdraw money.