Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Murnex - Murnex.com

Murnex has been on the planning and research stage for a long period of time, Now Murnex are ready to established itself in the HYIP industry, Our team has been in this industry for a long time. Murnex offers a 12x12 investment Program that aims to provide financial freedom for our member’s. Murnex will carefully handle all the funds of our investors and All the statistics of Murnex will be visible so you will have an overview regarding the status of investments in our program..

All our members will be paid 12% daily For 12 Days, All interest can be withdraw on a daily basis and your investment will expire on the 12th day from the day of your investment or when you reach 144% Profit, You will continue to earn as long as you have an active deposit with Us.

Murnex are accepting the following Payment Processors: Liberty Reseve, PerfectMoney and Solidtrustpay.

Murnex 12% Daily for 12Days $20 - $20,000 12.00

Join here: http://murnex.com/?ref=xetang

Though they have unique and template and script but they need add some security certificate for give us better security. 12% daily for 12 days will be good for gain faster money. But we have to remember that w never try to stay here over 15 days because their plans are not long term basis. Expect some good profit from them.

Its not even reach its 12th day or one cycle and murnex right now has problematic and even has scam status in other hyip monitoring sites. A clear sign that this site is not worth it to invest right now. I guess its turn to scam because none invest in here at all as I don't see any proof of payments yet.

And same time I'm hoping that this site will totally close down so that its does not going to scam unsuspecting investors.

Well scam status is no good, especially if its just reached its 12th day. I doubt that even the admin could actually get something out of people to scam. The minimum amount to invest here is also on the higher side which the admin might have put to its own profit. Not at all recommended for investment.

I think this program was a preloaded scam. Because they might removed payment processor from payout request section. Because we can not see any single amount at their payout section even they have zero value at total withdraw. I think admin might left this site so forgot to put some fake data. We need to stop invest here and try to open some dispute at Payza.

I think this program was a preloaded scam. Because they might removed payment processor from payout request section. Because we can not see any single amount at their payout section even they have zero value at total withdraw. I think admin might left this site so forgot to put some fake data. We need to stop invest here and try to open some dispute at Payza.

Yes, It is correct because almost monitors approved for this site with not good info and it don't pay out for everyone for to now, I think that now, this site become scam and it will close early when don't have investors to invest long here. Because it don't pay out for them, with same sites, I think that sure they will not run long when almost everyone have been more careful when invest with any new sites.