- Total ROI: 160%

- Min - Max deposit: $10,001 - $100,000

- Interest charge: 7 days a week

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay / SolidTrustPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KoDDoS

-SSL - COMODO

-Referral commission: 5%

-Domain for 3 years

-primealliance.net is hosted on a dedicated server.

-Manual Withdraw

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

well this program using COMODO service for their SSL and they have nice and attractive design, i am sure that many investors will be more attracted with this site too because the stable plan that they offered to us, and it seems more to middle term investment for me, i just hope more monitors monitoring them

Prime Alliance is just few hours old and it has started spreading on good monitors such as MNO so i am sure getting popularity wont be a big issue for this site.This site has the capability to turn out big and pay for longer period.I might be interested after seeing good response from investors.

It's very smart and unique design. We can make some good deal with them. I wish that people should try to bring many referrals and newcomers should like to watch their flash mode. We can get natural 2% RoI and expect good 40% return after 20 days later. As they use 20 days time line so seniors also can make monthly basis income policy.

last payout for this site is today :D, that is good one and that also become a proof that they are still paying the members well too :D. so far i don't find any complain about this site in other forums, i only find good word about them and it seems this good trend will keeping up as the days goes on

• 2 weeks later...

You saw it's last payout and some friends also told me that they are paying now but this site has some technical problem so it's not accessible from my end. I think they might did some changes or performing modification - so they have some home page loading problem. But we need to stay here for some days because they seems good and already gained some goodwill.

it is now accessible for there are still some errors showing on the top of the page. Looks like a whole bunch of text something to do with writing of the script. The script does look attractive to me, and so does the ROI. But it is almost too high. There have only been a couple which had been succesful for over 100 days with a ROI over 7%.

i think it will be wise for us not to think make any investment in this program at the moment, with the problem status in some monitors and also i already heard some complain about the payment, i think we should need to choose the right time to invest and waiting until admin solve the problem

Well the site sure looks good with the design in here and there is SSL protection too which gives it a professional touch. The plans on this program looks good too with 7% daily interest and i am sure it will attract some investors here. Too bad it has already become stained with the problem status.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the site sure looks good with the design in here and there is SSL protection too which gives it a professional touch. The plans on this program looks good too with 7% daily interest and i am sure it will attract some investors here. Too bad it has already become stained with the problem status.

I don't know where you have seen Primealliance on Problem status, it was never on problem status, i have been receiving daily payouts from this site for the last 1 and the half week.So do not consider this site as Scam, You can check payout proofs on various places.