Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RelaxYield - relaxyield.com

RelaxYield seems very simple but nice hyip.The minimum spend is just 1$ which is quite affordable to try and plan is also short so some investors might be interested but we should also keep in mind that this site isnt going to last for a very long time, it doesnt even have SSL encryption and DDOS protection.

for me this program use simple script and the design too not looks professional but not cheap for me too :D, it makes them more unique even with simple script but one of the best thing here is low minimum deposit, we only need $ 1 to make investment here with short term plan :D

This program does look unique to me. However, something about the design and the layout suggests that this program is not going to be paying for a long time, if it even pays at all. Even considering the super low minimum which even I could afford at the moment, I am not comfortable with this program.

According to me this site has 2% daily profit scheme. As they have 27% daily for 4 days promo so 25% of 4 days will be deduct as principle. But they have very ordinary and simple design. They need to bring some impressive and unique design. By which people should like and show interest of join. But if they carry on some on-time payment then it should stay long.