Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Natural-Profit - natural-profit.com

I am not the Admin.

Natural-Profit

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Natural Profit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

110% after a hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $1,000 6.25

200% $1,001 - $100,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% to 10% ref. commission

Link: http://natural-profit.com/

i think this site will have some paying status in some hyip monitors for some days :D, because i am sure that hyip monitors will be choose the monitors plan that special for them, the hourly plan here looks unstable and i cannot guarantee for more than 3 rounds here, it will be to reconsider if we want to invest

The template used here is quite flashy and attractive but in terms of investment plans i don't think it will ever pay even for a whole day.Investment plan is having very less term, it expires within just 1 hour and gives huge profit.We must turn such sites down so that this owners will stop launching such high ROI sites.

Good to see a paying site even they have risky hourly profit. As all monitors gave paying status so we can use this program for next week. After see some more proof we can continue some more weeks. But do not try to stay for long of fall in greed. For any newcomer they can start with $1 of token value. If our luck will shine then it should be perfect for us. Expect our first payouts from them.

Good to see a paying site even they have risky hourly profit. As all monitors gave paying status so we can use this program for next week. After see some more proof we can continue some more weeks. But do not try to stay for long of fall in greed. For any newcomer they can start with $1 of token value. If our luck will shine then it should be perfect for us. Expect our first payouts from them.

yeah they are still paying the members well :D, i also see the latest payout here is yesterday so i think this program still hot. and also i see they listed in more than 6 hyip monitors at the moment, with paying status too with more and more payment proofs in some hyip forums.