Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AfonMarket - afonmarket.com

I am not the Admin.

AfonMarket

Our company AfonMarket.com helps you to get an incredible high return on your investments. If you don't like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy - this program is for you. To participate in our program you need only one thing. All you need is desire to get rich. Our professional financial team and financial advisers are always at your service. We will help you to earn easy way. You can deposit any amount of money at any moment, and we have no withdrawal minimum. You can get your profit at any moment. And remember - the more you deposit, the more you earn. You can be sure in your profit, because our company earns this way - our financial expert monitor market every day, and thanks to their experience we know where we can invest money profitable, and it's not important whose money we invest. And if we also help you to earn - it will be better for all. You and only you desire how to earn - every day, but less, or deposit money for a month, and earn more. Simply deposit money and wait. All the rest will be made by our experts. They are engaged in it for all life, and we can give you guarantees that you won't risk your money. Join us today!

Investment Plans:

Up To 115% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 111.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 113.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 115.00

Up To 155% After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 138.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 146.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 155.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Up to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://afonmarket.com/

with the similiar script that used by many hyip before and nearly same design too, this site looks not worhty for me, also ROI of this site is bad too, 11% just for one day is totally don't make any sense for me, if they pay i am sure the longest one is 2 rounds, but i find out they listed in Goldpoll now.

They do have a very low minimum for investing. However, they also have a high ROI plan which is usually a sign of a short term program. This does have DDOS protection. Also, given that it is new, it is probably best to wait and see if they pay or not.

Afon market has a very common template and quite unpleasant features, admin did not even add security features such as DDOS protection and SSL so we better stick with the old sites rather than trying this new one, another option is to try this site with 1 buck and stay happy with some cents.

Starting with $1 we can use this this program a ref. network. Because if we have some good networking channel then we can bring many downlines as they have tiny investment scheme. After get sufficient balance from ref. commission we can able to invest from our account balance. According to me this is foolish program because their daily return's level is 11%.

well this program now listed as the paying program for 4 days :D, and also i see this program listed in many hyip monitors, with many paying status, and i see the latest payment proof about this site is today. and i see that some investors and hyip monitors already reach BEP and even get profit

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know that what happened exactly because still we can not find any single monitor with paying status or any forums with latest update. According to their server record we can see that they already paid over $3K, but no one came to post their proof. Either they didn't paid us and shown some fake data or their coding service is very poor. We need to think about their current status.

they are not monitored by any monitors because none of them think it is worth it. They either think it is too risky, or think that it is one of those sites which are initially a scam. Best not to invest them if we have doubts.

But it was the moderator of DMT who uploaded this thread about this site. Maybe he could have some answer whether it is paying as he is the mostly likely person to have invested here.