Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safelargeinvest - Safelargeinvest.com

xetang

Welcome to SafeLargeInvest.com

SafeLargeInvest.com was created to enable people to increase their Wealth Safely and Easily with no work and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable Daily Returns from your Deposit. Once you make a deposit, the amount is equally divided and added to our Professionally managed Stock & Forex accounts. This allows people to experience, participate and receive very Good Returns on a Daily Basis as compared to the returns offered by other traditional methods.

We have co-operated with a selected Group of Traders that will manage the funds. We expect from them high ethical standards in their trading behavior and to do their best as a Forex traders working under the good name of SafeLargeInvest.com in order to obtain Excellent Rates of Profitability.

BASIC PLAN: 6% DAILY FOR 40 DAYS

BASIC PLAN $10 and more 6.00

LITE PLAN: 150% AFTER 10 DAYS

LITE PLAN $25 - $50,000 150.00

LISTING FEE

LISTING FEE $10 - $100 1.00

Our Accounts:

Libertyreserve: U6787200 (SafeLargeInvest.com)

Perfectmoney (USD): U3890465 (SafeLargeInvest.com)

Join here: http://www.safelargeinvest.com/?ref=xetang

I think we need to use their 5% ref. commission policy. Because their plan's daily RoI is too high because it's over 3%. As they have a plan where we can get 140% of total return after 40 days later so we have to wait a long time - which can be risky for us. I told risky because anyone become scam within those long time.

• 1 month later...

I just check monitors with this site and it is surprise when this site have monitored about 48 days now and almost monitors now have approved for this site in status "Paying" and during from my before post for to now, this site too have added some new plans and I think that sure you will care to it if want to earn here:

SPECIAL PLAN: 150% AFTER 2 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

SPECIAL PLAN $100 - $5,000 150.00

BASIC PLAN: 6% DAILY FOR 40 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BASIC PLAN $10 and more 6.00

LITE PLAN: 150% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

LITE PLAN $25 - $50,000 150.00

LISTING FEE

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

LISTING FEE $10 - $100 1.00[/indent]

I too just receive a new payment with this site today, it is nice when we can see that this site still is good paying after monitored about 48 days, I think that investors can believe to invest in this site, at least plan 150% after 2 days too is very good, everyone can have big benefit with this plan:

Date: 7/11/2012 8:45 AM

Batch: 102810280

From Account: U6787200 (SafeLargeInvest.com)

Amount: $1.80

Memo: VOTE US WHEN GET PAID. JOIN IN 150% AFTER 2 DAYS NOW. DO NOT MISS IT.

GUARANTEED BY SAFELARGEINVEST.COM.

hmm so you still receive some payment here, that is quite strange because some people said they don't even paid by admin. from what i see it seems admin want to do selective payment so it will make investors confuse and take this chance to get more bucks, so i think we should be careful and reconsider before invest here

hmm so you still receive some payment here, that is quite strange because some people said they don't even paid by admin. from what i see it seems admin want to do selective payment so it will make investors confuse and take this chance to get more bucks, so i think we should be careful and reconsider before invest here

Yes, it is correct, I too just receive payment from them yesterday, it only about some hours after ask to payment and I too posted all payments in that time, my balance now too is having 20 cents. About payment of this site, if you check in monitors you can see that it very many info good and bad but almost good info about paying of this site. Almost monitors still approving "Paying" for this site, only some is bad but it is not many

This site is running over 2 months & still promising to pay it's members which is a good sign. They have live site activity updates where one can easily find out latest news about the deposit of the members. Overall I am impressed about this site & it is surely another good money making site for us.