Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clicks4Cents - Clicks4Cents.com

Clicks4Cents.com is based on the true concept of PTC. This means that all the money we use to pay you comes directly from our Advertisers, so your payment is always assured. As a member of Clicks4cents you have the follow benefits:

Paid to Click and Signup

Up to $.005 per Click

Up to $.50 per Signup

Free Traffic Exchange (with Rewards)

20% Gains from Referrals clicks (100% to Upgraded Members)

10% Gains from Referrals PTSU (20% to Upgraded Members)

$.20 PTP/CPM to Upgraded Members

1$ Payout value made in up to 7 days

50 Xchange Credits upon joining

68tqp.png

hard but guarantee paying elit site on ptc-investigation

if u want register click here

https://www.clicks4cents.com/index.php?ref=hakanatik01

• 2 weeks later...

i found many rumors who are saying that they are scam but i have checked it and found it perfectly fine.the admin is active and the payment proofs are constantly posted by their members.i have also got paid by them.So i believe that the site have a plan to go long.

@sheikh i hope you are right. because i just requested for my first payment from this site 5 days ago and up until now i haven't received payment here. I just wish that this site is still paying and i would receive my payment within the next 2 days.

I'm holding on to the number of testimonials and positive reviews that i have reviewed about this site that it is paying its members.

• 2 months later...

If i were to judge it by its appearance, i would say it looks like one of the most unique ptc sites iv'e seen lately, but good thing you posted that screenshot so we know the truth. Poor rate per click of $0.001 is an clear sign of an inexperienced owner. Either he is greedy, or has no idea how to manage his business.