Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aprex-deposit - aprex-deposit.com

I am not admin

http://aprex-deposit.com

Aprex Deposit (Pvt.) Limited

Invest With Your Own Investment Company

Purchase share for your Account and get profit for your full life.

This Group Vision and Mission:

1. We want that our every people continue his comfortable life. Now-a-days there are many people live who can not continue his life as like as other general people. We work for them.

2. We want that, every poor Student continue their studies and get a global future by us. We help for it properly.

3. Our company is not more profitable. But that we give our member, it can help for his life.

4. All time you will think that this is your company because you can Select / Make a vote for Select Company Chairman.

Plan:

Plan 1 105% After 1 Day Min $10 Max $ 50000

Plan 2 116% After 3 Days Min $10 Max $ 50000

Plan 3 127% After 5 Days Min $10 Max $ 50000

Plan 4 138% After 7 Days Min $10 Max $ 50000

Plan 5 154% After 10 Days Min $100 Max $ 50000

Plan 6 179% After 15 Days Min $100 Max $ 50000

Plan 7 255% After 30 Days Min $1000 Max $ 50000

Accept Just Libertyreserve Payment

Link=> http://aprex-deposit.com

I am actually impressed with the design of the site. It looks professional. You do get a high return on investment. I like that there is a lot of different plans. The minimum investment is quite reasonable as well. It does say that it accepts other payment processors besides Liberty Reserve. I see logos for Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money and Alert Pay.

well i am quite surprise with this site from the plan and the lifetime of them, i think this one is old site but they are just launched today and with the quite high ROI plan i am not quite sure if they can survive for more than one week, but for now i think it will be safe and profitable for us to invest here

The plans seem to be attractive, but it is quite risky to invest since the ROI is considered high for a short term investment plan. It only accepts payment via LR which isn't really convenience for those who use other payment processors.

The plans seem to be attractive, but it is quite risky to invest since the ROI is considered high for a short term investment plan. It only accepts payment via LR which isn't really convenience for those who use other payment processors.

yeah that is right, but in HYIP everything is risk but if we see that they have higher risk rather than other hyip site, but for now this site still online for 3 days :D, which make me more confident with this program future, the most important here are payment proofs that shared by investors, you can check it in some forum such as MMG and DTM