Pay Per Referral Click : 0.005$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Sites such as Wafabux are quite favorite in bux industry this days because at the end we at least get something out of it even being a standard member since there is no minimum payout but i don't think its going to sustain by this strategy.Either admin will quit or he ll come up with something new.

this is will stay and will get a good no. of referrals because they have set the no minimum payout for all of its members.i think they will change this condition when their no of members reach about more than 2-3k.Admin is also saying that they will add alertpay soon..its really good news for the alertpay users.

I just joined this site earlier this week mainly because they have no-minimum payout which i think is very good. Although i think since the site is fairly new it has only a few ads available for clicking. Although i didn't do clicking full-time but just checked twice a day since i joined here i am only averaging $0.01 per day (8 to 10 ads).

this site change rule invest to cashout, i had stopped working and administrator can be not payout in next time, who is click ads for this site, you should stop and make a better site, i am disappointed about it.

From WafaBux

To All members

Date Yesterday, 19:18

UPGRADE NOW AND GET 100% CASH BACK IN PURCHASE BALANCE

NO MINIMUM PAYOUT IS NOW FOREVER

INTERVAL BETWEEN PAYOUTS IS NOW 0 DAYS

NOW EARN UPTO 700% OF UR INVESTMENT

NOTE:- UPGRADE AND ADD FUNDS COUNT AS INVESTMENT ALL MEMBERS MUST UPGRADE OR ADD FUNDS THROUGH PAYMENT PROCESSOR IN ORDER TO REQUEST PAYOUT

Admin

Support Wafabux

well the details are changed now we will earn a good income from it but to earn good income daily we need to invest some money in this site.the good thing is that the minimum will still 0$ and they have assured that they will not change the minimum payout and also we can withdraw money on daily basis no interval b\w payouts now.

I joined this site 2 weeks ago and i had been active in clicking daily since the no-minimum payout is really attractive. It was frustrating to know that the admin changed the rules and now requires it members to invest in order to be able to request for payment. I just realized it requires investment when i was about to submit my first payment request. I quit this program after realizing this new rule,