Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fliknclix - fliknclix.com

i like its name its quite impressive and unique to me.the rates are really good and i think the site is currently looking for the investor who will advertise and give opportunities to its members to more from their site.608 members in just one is showing that the site will achieved its target soon.

• 3 weeks later...

The rate for per click ads is good and the minimum payout of this site is also low. It will take more than 2 weeks to reach the minimum payout of this site. I request to post the payment proof of this site so that we can trust on this site and work on this site without any fear of being scam site.

@quangnam i stopped clicking here a week ago. I was earning $0.03 per day here which would take me 2 months in order to reach the minimum payout of $2 here. It's sad to hear that this site already turned into a scam but i'm glad that i stopped clicking here a week ago and used my time clicking on other PTC sites.