Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

igoldprofit - igoldprofit.com

I am not admin of this program

INTRODUCTION

The IGOLDPROFIT started in 2001 and has empowered its clients by introducing the concept of making money to thousands of Worldwide families. It has based its successes on the legacy of Gold Ownership and the simple need and desire to create wealth through association with one's fellow man.

The concept of generating an income with little or no effort is something that sounds good to the average person. People sit up and listen when a colleague or friend relates a story of having made a large amount of extra money with very little effort. The real story to this success is SIMPLICITY itself.

IGOLDPROFIT has, for years, successfully introduced individuals and families to this great concept.

PLANS

up to 120% after 1 day

up to 145% after 3 days

==> 150% after 5 days

up to 200% after 10 days

up to 300% after 20 days

up to 400% after 30 days

PAYMENT

LR

FEATURES:

SSL Encrypted, INSTANT Payment

JOIN NOW

i see the script and design that this site have is quite good one, and it seems the plan they have here too high for us, i think they will pay for some days with this kind of rate before they turn to be non paying or even start have some problem with all members which want to invest here

According tome this program's template is very simple but script is good. They need to modify the header of their template. Though they have strong platform but their RoI policy is very very risky because it may occurs some program of our payout processor. Because starting with $2 and 15% after a single day is really impossible. As well as they just willing to pay us instant payment. So their overall status is very poor.