Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nicefantasy - nicefantasy.com

I'm not admin

http://nicefantasy.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

Nicefantasy.com is an investment company offering its service to individual and corporate investor worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy to use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

We offers you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

standard_plan.gif

8% daily for 20 days

http://nicefantasy.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

8% daily for 20 days for me is quite profitable for members, if we made calculation here we will get about 160% for our investment, and with the middle term plan they have i am sure they will survive about more than 2 weeks or for longest time is about 2 rounds, so far their status in hyip monitor is waiting

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see a paying program with ssl certificate. I think we need to utilize this program before they turn into scam. Only we can take their 8% daily plan because we can get 60% of net profit after 20 days later - mean 3% daily. Expect this others are simple horrible and risky for us. We do not need to use this program over 1 time. Because it can make harm as they are following a scam model.

Good to see a paying program with ssl certificate. I think we need to utilize this program before they turn into scam. Only we can take their 8% daily plan because we can get 60% of net profit after 20 days later - mean 3% daily. Expect this others are simple horrible and risky for us. We do not need to use this program over 1 time. Because it can make harm as they are following a scam model.

and i see we already left back around 13 days, you can see the first time they launched was at 10th may, i think we need to wait if they paying for the first round, and see the trends also some calculation before jusmp into the second round that, after 30th may :D, i think to invest here more like gambling now