Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hotprofit-hotprofit.co.cc

I am not Admin;

http://hotprofit.co.cc/

hotprofit is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with Forex Trading and offshore for more than 5 years. Making profits from offshore and Forex trading is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as safe as possible. Main company business is trading on FOREX market and offshore trade. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges, margin trading, oil price and demand, effective use of fundamental and technical analysis, everything is performed in order to reduce risks and get a profit. We perform these activities 24 hours a day due to a group of professional traders.

hotprofit looks after its reputation and is a participant of international exhibitions, seminars, and trading analysis. The system of trading designed by hotprofit is based on the integrated approach to the worlds of oil, stock and precious stones (such as gold, silver, platinum and diamonds) markets. It means that hotprofit is presented in each time zone and on every big-cap oil, stock exchange and precious stones fields. It's presented by the dealing departments which trade in a strict accordance with the company's strategy.

We envision our program as the GATEWAY TO STEADY INCOME...

Investment Plan:

One Day Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan1 $10 - $49 102.00

Plan 2 $50 - $99 130.00

Plan 3 $100 - $50,000 132.00

3day Plan total profit 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $199 40.00

Plan 2 $200 - $499 45.00

Plan 3 $500 - $50,000 50.00

5 Day Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $499 70.00

Plan 2 $500 - $50,000 90.00

Payment Option: LibertyReserve

Link:http://hotprofit.co.cc/

.co.cc? it is bad this site don't have enough money to spend for only domain lol, i wonder if admin truly want to be serious with the bussiness here, it is just passed the first round but no one get paid yet since i see in their paid out page, don't find any data which one investor that get paid by admin.

• 2 weeks later...

This is very funny that a hyip owner who will pay us money, has no capital for take a paid domain. The admin must be a liar because we can find that they have licensed script with dedicated server. When they have stolen script with free hosting. I think this site will block by the co.cc provider. According to me this owner can be a hacker, so we need to keep safe distance from them.

This is very funny that a hyip owner who will pay us money, has no capital for take a paid domain. The admin must be a liar because we can find that they have licensed script with dedicated server. When they have stolen script with free hosting. I think this site will block by the co.cc provider. According to me this owner can be a hacker, so we need to keep safe distance from them.

we don't know about that thing too, but we also cannot guarantee if this site will stay longer but aside from that thing we must be reconsider because not only from domain, if you look at the ROI plan they offered that is not good for investors i mean unstable also the script, i think admin don't have any intention to create hyip site

Hotprofit is having nice layout but my question is why to use free domain and dns service? What would admin get by saving just a couple of dollars? Probably thats the reason investors decided not to invest here.I doubt whether this site is even active or not.