Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yoursum - Yoursum.com

Welcome to YourSum

Investing in Your Sum is designed to deliver optimal risk-adjusted returns for our clients.

Your Sum, founded in 2012, is a registered legal corporate entity of the Republic of Panama in Central America, It dedicated to (Brazil, Russian, India, and China) investments and maintains a strategic focus on some of the highest yielding equity sectors of these four countries, to provide a broad range of investment services through its investment center throughout the entire world, and to build a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with each of our clients.

At Your Sum, we've built our business on a reliability, efficiency and responsiveness to the need of our customers. We also believe strongly in taking an active role in investing in emerging market assets. Your Sum has been a successful investment, we are proud of having set up a clear investment process and have grown a larger investor network in emerging market. Your Sum has established a sound governance structure, as well as a risk control and investment management system in order to assure the efficiency and safety of the fund assets. At Your Sum, we pledge to work hard to earn your confidence and long term relationship by providing enhanced performance and excellent customer service. At Your Sum, we are committed to leverage our excellent investors' background, and provide one-stop solutions for all of customer's financial needs.

Your Sum Investment Funds

Max amount (USD)

Stock Sum - 1.20 % - $80.00 to 800.00 - 160 days

Dow Jons Sum - 2.20 % - $801.00 to 8000.00 - 160 days

Forex Sum - 3.20 % - $8001.00 to 10000000.00 - 160 days

Join here: http://yoursum.com/?ref=xetang

Investment plans might seem stable out here but minimum spend is too high and thats the reason i think no investors are willing to try this site out.Upon finding this site on monitors i got to know that waiting status is there on most of the monitors.Admin must start paying or else it will be considered as inactive/scam.

i feel fine with the ROI plan they have, and yoursum script and design look so well also they have good terms here, my only problem is minimum investment they have, that is too high, it will affected many investors, and it will be only few investors or maybe even investors that invested here

• 2 weeks later...

I followed this site. Where their designing quality is to ordinary that no one can get attract with them. They need to change their design and try to bring some attractive design. Another matter is they also think about their low minimum deposit value because $80 is too high for any newcomers where they expect sum of $10 or like that. We also know that around $100 is the best figure for gaining better profit but it won't be reliable for all.

even with that not attractive design and also very very high minimum deposit, this site now still paying as you can see now this site doing well lol, if you check in some hyip monitors such as goldpoll the status of this site is paying,i think only few investors that could afford that amount.

even with that not attractive design and also very very high minimum deposit, this site now still paying as you can see now this site doing well lol, if you check in some hyip monitors such as goldpoll the status of this site is paying,i think only few investors that could afford that amount.

If this site is really paying then where are all monitors. I think this admin has no money to pay us. Because if they really pay us then their business model was very good for make profit. But their exact mentality is to make us fool and collect as much as possible. People should not invest this type of fake program. The final result is they will down soon.