Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gpincome - Gpincome.com

xetang

Welcome

At Green Planet Income, we have been engaged in research of green environment-friendly solutions on various platforms which includes investing on eco-friendly energy resources and hydrogen based enginery. After much prolonged deliberation based on our positive statistics charts we have established that our accumulated experience over the past several years allows us to explore new exciting and lucrative opportunities on the Internet.

To justify our claims; we have been engaged in eco-friendly research for over 7 years already and we are expanding our approach to several places on earth in order to evaluate and take advantage of the natural resources available for betterment of all the species on Earth, but such expansion also requires extreme consideration because of the risk-involved, and that's where we utilize our experience to ensure proper outcome that should be beneficial for both parties involved to maintain a steady development phase, we believe sustainability and experience is the key to reliability in terms of Investments in general.

GPIncome is a team of several hundreds of professionals involved from all around the globe working on the cause to reduce the increasingly hazardous carbon dioxide emissions and modernize the generally unsafe industrial procedures by introducing safer, cleaner and more efficient methods which will have an positive effect on the Earth’s climate in the upcoming future, along with that we have undertaken joint ventures with several estate agencies which allows us to promote and utilize our solutions in the development of housing schemes to ensure prosperity and to maintain a graceful and clean environment.

The decision of an online expansion was after extensive research based on current online trends and after months of deliberation we achieved the verdict that a proper investment program requires several features of varying levels and characteristics of which the foremost should be sustainability, and for that we offer balanced investment plans with the interest rates optimized in accordance with our capabilities and past experience, but at the same time we are not going to hold back on offering our members extra incentives for promoting our services and that’s why we offer a unique Affiliate program ranging two levels.

No investment program can survive without cooperation between the Investor and program, and to ensure full reliability we have installed a Support function with our support representatives ready to offer full support on any queries regarding GPIncome and our online prospects. Along with that we have taken all the appropriate measures to ensure full security of your Investment through powerful DDoS Protection by HighHosting and 256-BIT SSL Encryption by COMODO.

Green Energy

1.2% daily for 150 calendar days. Start from as low as USD $5 with no-maximum limit. Guaranteed return of 180%.

Green Transport

4% daily for 30 business days. Start from as low as USD $5 to USD $1500. ROI credited every hour.

Green Estate

5% daily for 30 business days. Start from USD $1501 with no-maximum limit. ROI credited every hour.

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://www.gpincome.com/?ref=zozo278

i only can find their FB page , it is just updated by admin. well it seems they have nice design, it looks luxury with SSL protection and DDOS here too. it seems they have live support, but it will be good if admin also added Okpay or Alertpay as investment here, and the plan here is stable one :D, i like it.

Gpincome seems to be little more better than other new comers because this site has got SSL Encryption and a unique template.Investment plans are stable for months but investors are most likely to choose a plan with shortest term, it makes the other plans useless.

there are six hyip monitors at the moment that monitoring them :D, it is a good sign because some of them already have good reputation. with the nice rate i am sure they will gain investors sooner, but the most important thing is this site still fine and still paying all investors

supdate.png

Received email update from admin

Dear RecordsHYIP.com Admin

It has been a week since GPIncome was launched and since then we have received much attention from many Investors, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about our statistics; to begin, GPIncome already has over 150 registered members with more than over 100 active investments and counting!.

Personally, I did not expect this online expansion to gain such attention and considering the rate we’re receiving more deposits is astonishing. to say the least, It’s certainly great to see us Humans caring about our society and decaying environment. Now, with renewed dedication, I think this online expansion allows us further explore great new opportunities to expand and benefit our Earth. Even though our contributions are small in the bigger more wider picture, But, Little drops of water form a mighty ocean.

Now i would also like the moment to briefly explain our offered investments terms; ‘Green Energy’ plan, which requires 5$ USD minimum deposit with no maximum, the term last for 150 calendar days and credits 1.2% interest daily for a 180% total return; this plan we carefully crafted for those more patient Investors willing for a larger return.

The ‘Green Transport’ plan requires 5$ USD minimum deposit upto 1500$ USD maximum and will credit 4% daily for 30 business days with a 120% total return; this plan is made for regular investors who seek monetizing in a shorter period of time, and for that to happen we have made this plan into Hourly Interest plan, which means the interest will be credited every Hour. The ‘Green Estate’ plan was made for more serious investors looking for more larger sums of profit, as such this plan will credit 5% interest on an Hourly basis, it requires a minimum deposit of 1501$ USD upto no maximum.

- Note that your principal will be included with your total return; which means your principal is not returned ALONG with your total return.

We stand by our promise of complete cooperation between Investors and company; and to make that happen we have installed a Live Support function which is fully operational, and i would also like to mention about our two-level referral program; You will earn 4% of any deposit made by your direct downline, and 2% on your in-direct downline (referral’s refer).

Moreover, I have some good news for all our new and potential Investors, we received many queries on our Live Support about possible addition of AlertPay and SolidTrustPay payment processors for GPIncome and I'm glad to announce that such is indeed possible and you can expect the addition of both processors in the near future!

I think we have successfully met all the requirements on the criteria for a proper Investment program and we’re looking forward to a steady and healthy growth over time, Have a good day!

Anica Dimitru

Admin/GPI

Yes, it is good info from admin, he is trying to attract more members to invest here and if you check in monitors, you can see that it have been approved in almost monitors now and very many in status "Paying", it is best info that I want to inform for you. I too hope that will have members after received payment, can post payment proof so that everyone can see

that is nice if they want to add alertpay/payza, because i see it will increase more investors that want "safe" investment in this program, and i see this program still doing well, with the rate they have like this i am sure many people will like with this program, but let see if they can survive for first round here

We need to use this program and wait for an elite. Because they have all ability to become an elite. Design is very smart and eco friendly. So people should like them and ready leave their fund with safe hand. We can make some long term business plan with their program as their daily RoI is expectable 1.2%. So our future profit will be assure.

• 2 weeks later...

supdate.png

2nd of Jun 2012

We have sent second official newsletter. You can also read it directly from our website. Thank for all your support which made it all possible.

Second Newsletter

It has been quite a while since the program was launched, and i think it is about time we publish our second newsletter to update our fellow Investors of what is happening. Now most of you may have noticed the recent addition of a "splashy" looking "Rate us" button on the near the bottom of the website. This button leads to our Rating page where we have added several monitors for the potential Investor's assurances about our legitimacy.

Some of you may have been wondering about our recent promise for the addition of Payza and SolidTrustPay payment processors; now i want to assure you that we certainly have the intentions to do so and we are working on verification procedures.

In other news, we have been the center of the attention from many online Investment program "bloggers". and they have published their reviews and opinions about our program. The more popular reviewers as we find it are Alert1 and HighProfit.org.

Now there has been some confusion found among some Investors lately about our two Hourly paying plans, Any deposits made in either two of the Hourly plans will pay you each hour effective 12AM Monday - 12AM Friday, and the rest two weekend days (Saturday and Sunday) do not count as business days as such you will not receive any interest during the weekend days. Our long term program however, will credit your interest daily regardless of what day it is (Calendar days term).

Now that is all i wanted to update you all on, We are still receiving new deposits and attracting new Investors at a very decent rate and the future looks bright for Green Planet Income, and this concludes this newsletter, Have a great day.

I am guessing this hyip also invests in forex, but the green layout and the light bulbs give me the impression that they are trading or doing something different. The ROI is quite low with only 1.5% each day, so this could be really sustainable because minimum amount as you would expect to be which is 1 dollar, is not. It is 5 dollars.

great this program already show a good progress. until now i see this program listed as the paying program in some hyip monitors also i see some payment proof shared by some investors and monitors in some hyip forums, so far it glad to know this program still paying the members even with skeptic view before.

I am guessing this hyip also invests in forex, but the green layout and the light bulbs give me the impression that they are trading or doing something different. The ROI is quite low with only 1.5% each day, so this could be really sustainable because minimum amount as you would expect to be which is 1 dollar, is not. It is 5 dollars.

I think that if you don't want to invest with plan 1.5% daily for 150 days, you can invest with plan 4% daily for 30 days, I think that it will be better and your earning rate too is higher here. And this is paying site now with all monitors approved for this site as a good paying site when it have monitored more 20 days, it defined about this site's legal and we can believe to invest here if we want to invest with long plans, I think that select this site is correct

Well the plans here seem good since they are most likely ones. But the second plan is better in my opinion and i guess it should attract more investors because when you compare the plans you obviously must notice how you can have more profit on this one with less capital to get started. The third plan is pretty good too but the amount needed to get started is pretty high.

Well the plans here seem good since they are most likely ones. But the second plan is better in my opinion and i guess it should attract more investors because when you compare the plans you obviously must notice how you can have more profit on this one with less capital to get started. The third plan is pretty good too but the amount needed to get started is pretty high.

Yes, it is correct, site is better than in 2nd second but it only is good for small investors with big investors, as I see, plan 1 is better. About plan 3, may be it is very good good but it is not easy to anyone can invest because investment min here up to $1501, it is not good for small investors if want to invest with this plan. If invest, we should invest with plan 1 or plan 2, it will be better and less than risk here

Yes, it is correct, site is better than in 2nd second but it only is good for small investors with big investors, as I see, plan 1 is better. About plan 3, may be it is very good good but it is not easy to anyone can invest because investment min here up to $1501, it is not good for small investors if want to invest with this plan. If invest, we should invest with plan 1 or plan 2, it will be better and less than risk here

i think the second plan is better because we get some profit in short time rather than other plan and they are affordable rather than the 3rd plan, also we can minimize our risk if we want to play hit and run for this program, but for the one who believe them can try the first plan which give them more profit but longer time.

i think the second plan is better because we get some profit in short time rather than other plan and they are affordable rather than the 3rd plan, also we can minimize our risk if we want to play hit and run for this program, but for the one who believe them can try the first plan which give them more profit but longer time.

Yes, it is correct, but I think that with plan 1, it only is good for big investment because if with small investors, they will not able earn good with this plan, because although if calculate time, it can be higher with other plans but it not have again many benefit for investing with small fund here therefore plan 2 always is alright in any case

i think both of them still fine dude :D, as long as this site stay paying the members well and the decision is up to the person itself, but you are right with plan 1 we can get a good amount if we invest only with low amount of money, right? :D. it is great that they still online until now :D

• 4 weeks later...

It is nice when see that this site have ran near 2 months but it is still paying very good for all members, we can see about this problem because almost monitors approved for this site in status "Paying", plans is good and with this problem. Today, I too have decided to deposit here with $10 and it too is my first deposit with this site:

Date: 7/3/2012 3:18 PM

Batch: 101864028

Sent To: U0982922 (GPIncome)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Investment in Green Transport plan from zozo278

well as going through the site i found that the site is not so secure to invest since i found that the http url is being red mark and it is striked with an line so it means the site don't have a secure layer so i feel investing here may cause some harm for all the money though the site is showing the status of paying to all its members . it should be ssl secure layer .

I too don't sure how long this site will pay out for all members but today, I too still see many payment proofs of this site in monitors, I too will ask to pay out in next some hourly, I hope that it will still pay out good for me and can pay out long in the future, this site have ran 55 days until now, I don't sure it can pay out more 100 days, but I still hope that everything will still be good

I have received first payment only after a day to deposit and it is very nice when payment of this site instantly now, it show that this is very good paying site and investors can believe to invest here, plan 2 is not bad when you can up 4% per day here, I hope that this site can run good in some next months or a year. As below is detail about my first payment proof:

Date: 2012-04-07 14:46:43

Batch: 101991171

From Account: U2529773

Amount: $0.37

Memo: Instant Payout from GPIncome

we cannot make sure about how long this site can stay to pay members but if you look at their performance for now, this program is great and they alreayd online for about 44 days until now with paying status and there are many monitoring site that invest in this site for now, we also can see payment proof until now. so they are still worthy.

About payment time, nobody can define how long this site can pay out , but as my idea, it still be very good in this time when site still paying out daily for all members including me. Today, I too have received new payment with this site after deposited not long here, it too is my 2nd payment for to now. I hope that this site can run and pay out at least a round or more:

Date: 2012-05-07 14:53:31

Batch: 102123788

I guess if the admin of this program wanna be sincere with investors, i don't see reason why this program will not well.the program is offering a very reasonable roi that can be sustainable for long. But it will be good if admin also added Okpay or Alertpay as investment here, and the plan here is stable one.

I think that about your idea, it is difficult because almost HYIP sites now only accept to payment via LR and PM, very least sites can accept other ways because it is many problem and it will be not easy to change as your idea. With this site, it too is same, I think that if it can run more a year, I think that admin sure will calculate to this ways. I too receive new payment with this site, payment still is being paid out instant:

Date: 2012-06-07 14:50:00

Batch: 102254775