Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Netmoneys Ltd. - Netmoneys.net

I'm not admin

http://netmoneys.net/?ref=hyipparty.com

QUOTENetMoneys Ltd. is an Netherland - based company that is engaged in investments in real estate development and construction. NetMoneys Ltd. is active in two main areas: Residential construction projects and Income yielding real estate. Under residential construction projects, the Company initiates projects, purchases land, plans, develops and sells apartments. NetMoneys Ltd. purchases commercial real estate and land, including commercial buildings and apartment hotels for development and long term investment. The Company operates in the United States, India, Brazil and Europe.

We intend to become a significant player in the investment, construction and real estate industry. To do so, we will have to evaluate prospects to sustain our objectives and this could lead us to become public in the future. NetMoneys Ltd. is flexibly structured to offer the world wide community its investment services with exceptionally modest requirements for participation.

We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest. In short, we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk.

-----------------------------

our_plan.jpg

http://netmoneys.net/?ref=hyipparty.com

based on my calculation, i see we get 120% of our investment, that is quite good for me and also profitable also i see this site just launched some days back and even not reach their first round yet, and i think for now this site still comfortable and also doing well now.

When Admin says "Legally Registered Company" he is supposed to show pdf documents of the registration, at least JPEG image but i couldnt find anything about it so investors must ask support about the document before making a spend.If they cant then better stay away.

i don't see any payment proof of this site until now, i think because this site still new so that is why still not payment proof of them, i will wait for the good and clear thing about this site before do some investment here, from the plan i think that is quite profitable but let see how they are doing for some days

• 2 weeks later...

i don't see any payment proof of this site until now, i think because this site still new so that is why still not payment proof of them, i will wait for the good and clear thing about this site before do some investment here, from the plan i think that is quite profitable but let see how they are doing for some days

I think you you didn't follow perfectly because there are too many hyip monitors include GS and all of them telling us that they are paying now. Their plan can be possible because they have 12% daily for 10 days plan mean 20% of total net profit after 10 days later. So we can use with $10 and our first payout from them. But they need to change their designing quality.