Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldencrux - Goldencrux.com

I am NOT the admin!

http://goldencrux.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

What We Do At GoldenCrux!

We commit capital on behalf of a diverse range of investors, which include Private Individuals, insurance companies, Trading companies, and other financial institutions to waste management services.

Mode of Operation

We take our customers personally and provide a top notch customer service. Our professional and friendly representatives are there to answer any questions 24 hours a day, 7days a week. We are committed to constant evolution and reinvention to make sure your investments are safe and your returns are stable.

Investment Plans

(IMAGE: plan1.gif)(IMAGE: plan2.gif)

http://goldencrux.com/?ref=hyipparty.com

-----------------------------

The site has decent investment plans, if we take a basic plan of 2% , we make 80% pure profit in just 40 days.The template of this site also seems nice, the only drawback of this site is, they don't have rating on many monitors.Its not a good sign for me.

i think it is about 80% + principal back :D, and it mean we get about 180% for our investment in 40 days, well i think that is quite profitable for investors, and it must be attract many investors to start here, even for me the script and design not looks great and not bad/cheap too

Hoping this will be worth it, this will be my first investment after 2 years of retiring in HYIP

Made my First Deposit,

05/12/2012

U2350684 (GoldenCrux)

$50.00

Merchant Reference:

Memo: Deposit to goldencrux.com User pinoycash

i like this program performance to pay investors here, until now i don't hear any bad review about them i only see good news about them which many investors like to invest there and so far i see they monitored by some hyip monitors and one of them MNO, which already get about 14% of their investment

Goldencrux definitely seems good site but its just been a week since this site launched so may be we should not be confident about it but yes it looks better than other new hyips launched recently.Everything seems professional so lets expect it to be long runner.

Goldencrux definitely seems good site but its just been a week since this site launched so may be we should not be confident about it but yes it looks better than other new hyips launched recently.Everything seems professional so lets expect it to be long runner.

so far this program doing well :D, if you check some hyip monitors that monitoring them you will find out they are still have "paying" status for this program and the most important thing is payment proof, last time i check this site proof in internet i find out that they are paying members yesterday, the latest payment proof was yesterday.

I would like to say that they need to change their designing template because it's looks like like a background image. Second matter is they also need to reduce their low minimum deposit amount to $10 for get better investors. But we can use their 2% daily plan where we need to invest $20 or more. We need to make sure before any invest.