Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Express Profits - Expressprofits.biz

I'm not admin !!!

http://www.expressprofits.biz?ref=hyipparty.com

Welcome to Express Profits:

ExpressProfits is a private investment club,our financial team is composed of a group of experienced bankers and traders that have pooled their expertise to provide private investors with a truly viable way to increase their wealth.For the investor who wants to begin Offshore Trading in gold annuities or commodities.With our experienced group of bankers and traders working for you, it isn't unnatural to realize significant returns on your modest investment.ExpressProfits has private placement programs as well for the many people are searching for an investment program that delivers financial rewards without a huge investment of capital. You decide how much and when you invest. In brief, we present you with the chance to become our investment partner. In doing so, you will avoid all the risks most private investors have to deal with.Due to our wide investment diversification and a professional approach to creating an investment portfolio, all investors' money is insured against investment risks to the maximum possible extent.

-----------------------------

Investment Plans: 105% - 135% after 1 day,117% - 205% after 3 days,143% - 705% after 7 days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 1%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

http://www.expressprofits.biz?ref=hyipparty.com

Plans is normal, it don't have many attract here but it have had many deposit for to now, I just too check site and and monitors and see list as below:

Started May 7, 2012

Running days 0

Total accounts 192

Active accounts 101

Total deposited $ 4,339.00

Total withdraw $ 16.66

Have had payment to to paid out with this site but I see that in all monitors, it is in Status "Waiting"? This site too don't approve in almost monitors now, it only approved in 4 monitors for to now. I hope that it will have more new info today, special is about problem payment.