Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cosmosfunds - cosmosfunds.net

Have you ever thought of becoming a successful trader to earn a lot of money which will guarantee you financial independence? Have you ever thought of decent retirement? Or just the money rolling into your account passively? Of course you have, otherwise you would not have arrived at this website!

CosmosFunds A Private online investment firm works with you to help find the best financial approach to make those desires come true. With robust advice on a wide range of issues. Money management and investment management to the most efficient way to set up your investment and future. Our mission is to promote the online investments for those of you new in this business or have been investing online for a long time not with such a success that you desire.

We urge you to join us today and be a part of a dynamic team that will bring so much smiles to your face as we approach the yuletide season.

126% after 7 days

140% after 10 days

190% after 20 days

http://cosmosfunds.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

126% after 7 days. and because principal include on daily profit, meant net profit is only 26% after 7 days or 3.7% after per day for 7 days. its still kind of high profit. this hyip program also not make daily payout. principal and profit will be give to investor after end period investment.

yeah, I also heard about the admin same as budgetiva

since the plans here "after" than monitors will get paid from referral commission, but if we remembered budgetiva no one get paid when the payment days came :angry:

But I hope it's only a rumour.. Let's see when at the payment day.

So bad news to me,why the admin use our money to gamble,I am so disappoint in it!I am lost $10,though the amount is small,but it is my earning by hard work.

126% after 7 days. and because principal include on daily profit, meant net profit is only 26% after 7 days or 3.7% after per day for 7 days. its still kind of high profit. this hyip program also not make daily payout. principal and profit will be give to investor after end period investment.

Thanks for doing the calculations for me. Anyway, the interest is quite high. 3.7 is higher than most HYIP sites although there is no assurance that this site will last because of this high interest.

What is the minimum investment anyway?

Is the site down or something? I can't get to the site. I even tried using proxy sites to enter but...

URL Error (110): An error has occured while trying to browse through the proxy.

Failed to connect to the specified host. Possible problems are that the server was not found, the connection timed out, or the connection refused by the host. Try connecting again and check if the address is correct.

Could the site turned out to be a scam or something?

I think it's not too late to join the program and invest here as the site has got paying stats already,

but I think we should go with minimum affordable and none other than the plan 1 that is weekly plan,

as shorter plans will be better to gain profits in these kind of short term hyip programs.

Yea, at least the earliest investors will get back their principal and some profits already.

I also am very unwilling to invest this Yuletide because all my HYIPs have all gone by the wayside.

Sir Willy, you are one of the most active here in DMT. I'd like to ask why we shouldn't invest during this yuletide season? I would totally appreciate it if you reply since this will add to my knowledge about how HYIP goes. I've already learned some leason (about OilStructure) and I'd like to learn more.

The ROI offered under each plan is good but the risk is the principle and the return both will be paid only after the investment period and not on a daily basis

From the site information and monitors it could be observed the site has already successfully completed its 7 days plan and had paid its investors but still will the site continue for a longer time is still debatable

@ hrnx:

Most programs are Forex-trading investment programs, and the Yuletide often affects the markets significantly. For instance the USD has been steadily falling against the EUR for several days now and only yesterday did the USD experience a first rise. Indeed, trading gets difficult and unpredictable during the Yuletide and there are more losses fo the traders, and by extension the HYIPs.

In addition, a couple of other programs spring up just to make a few bucks from willing investors.

this program has been proven a big scam,

not a single investor has got paid so far,

most of the monitors have already turned the stats of the program to not paying,

the shortest plan was of seven days plan,

but they never paid to the investors.

this program has been proven a big scam,

not a single investor has got paid so far,

most of the monitors have already turned the stats of the program to not paying,

the shortest plan was of seven days plan,

but they never paid to the investors.

Oh. Thanks staff. Please move the topic to the scam section then so newbies like me won't get scammed. Although, I'm sure that you're already planning to do that. :D

Shame. Even HYIP sites with short term are becoming scams.

This one is a goner!

The Admin sent confirmations of payment without moving the funds and claimed they were "misdirected' or 'stolen'.

Nice one, Admin. Seems it was Budgetiva after all.

That's it sirwilly. You always seem to make the best responses just like this. Can you be my mentor? :P

Kidding about the mentor part. But I was disappointed, not just because I bookmarked the site for future use, but because the admin is a liar according to sir willy. I just hate liars. What the admin said is definitely a cover-up for their being a scam.