Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Income-mania - Income-mania.net

Welcome to Income-Mania.Net

You invest money and get the already many times over time with constant speed. It is important that you invest the time. If you'll invest all the time, the percentage of your profits will grow with each passing minute. Why do we need it? We are interested in investing, we get for your money is currently a small percentage, and the rest give to you. We have many professionals who see to it that your wallet is constantly growing. It is important to remember that the more you invest the faster increase in the money in your account. No doubt, working with us, you move to a new level of income in a month.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant withdraw

12% hourly for 9 hours - Instant withdraw

30% hourly for 4 hours - Instant withdraw

110% after 1 hours - Instant withdraw

Min: $1 - Accept LR, PM

Join here: http://income-mania.net/?ref=xetang

And this site my first deposit:

We have successfully received your deposit $5.00 LibertyReserve to 7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant withdraw.

Your Account: .....................

Batch: 93944103

Compound: 0%.

I hope that will have first payment during next 15 hours, it is very easy so that anyone too can join.

And this is my first payments for to now from this site:

I have received again commission with near enough my fund for to now, all payments have been paid very fast and I received instant payment via LR, you can check in info as below about my payments:

Date: 2012-05-05 16:02:25

Batch: 93960693

From Account: U4169801

Amount: $1.05

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from income-mania.net

and latest:
Date: 2012-06-05 01:35:58

Batch: 93990232

From Account: U4169801

Amount: $3.15

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from income-mania.net

You too can check in monitor and see that this is paying site when almost monitors now have informed that this site still paying for all members.

of course this site still paying the members well now, some of my friend already joined this site and already received the payment too, and it seems they gaining more popularity from some investors while i see about 4 monitors that listed this program in their site, so far it is already enough to see how worthy this program

good to see some new payment proofs received from this hourly program , and the best thing here is that the site has more than 10 active monitors rating it and that is good sign . Instant payment is available here .

Yes, it don't need to have to discuss many about status of this site, sure that it is a paying site when almost trusted discussion sites about HYIP defined that this is paying good site and you too see that I too show my payment with it. I too receive again all money and commission for first deposit new fund and just continue some hours ago:

We have successfully received your deposit $6.53 LibertyReserve to 7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant withdraw.

Your Account: U9488280

Batch: 93997864

Compound: 0%.

I have a not good info about this site, I deposit for second time with more $6 today and I too just ask to pay out with this site some minutes ago, it is sad when see that I can't ask to pay out instant as before payments, I don't know what problem happen with site? But I'm worry that bad things will come to my fund, hope that they will pay out for me early with Manual. It is sad when must inform this info to all you. For to this time, my payment more $3 still is pending

I have a not good info about this site, I deposit for second time with more $6 today and I too just ask to pay out with this site some minutes ago, it is sad when see that I can't ask to pay out instant as before payments, I don't know what problem happen with site? But I'm worry that bad things will come to my fund, hope that they will pay out for me early with Manual. It is sad when must inform this info to all you. For to this time, my payment more $3 still is pending

so your payment became in the pending now ? oh that is really sad news , but you have to wait some times until see if the admin will pay you or he decided to pay the monitors only , my advice to you is to contact the admin .

so your payment became in the pending now ? oh that is really sad news , but you have to wait some times until see if the admin will pay you or he decided to pay the monitors only , my advice to you is to contact the admin .

It is sad to inform that they still are paying instant for me but I can't withdraw all my fund as soon as commission, after my 2nd deposit is $6.53 expired with all $6.9, I can withdraw all them and I only withdraw about $3.9 here and it too must be withdrawn very many time. Now, still $3 that I can't withdraw with this site, I must deposit again with it. Other, I'm worry because this site running not stable, it is very difficult to access somtimes