Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1DailyPay - 11dailypay.com

I am not the Admin.

11DailyPay

Welcome To 11 Daily Pay Investment

11DailyPay.com is a steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. The main priority of our enterprise is the maximum availability of our services to the investors of all levels. Our Program backed by Forex, Bonds & Stocks Trading with various Financial Institutions all over the world.

11DailyPay.com is a private group of professional and experienced traders working on the FOREX market together as a team. Each our traders, has years of business and financial related experience.

Plans:

11%-13% daily for 11 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 11.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 12.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 13.00

130% - 150% after 11 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 130.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 140.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 150.00

Accepted payment systerms: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% ref. commission

Join here!

It's a good program with many features like refferal commission and DDoS protection also instant payment.

The ROI is reasonable for mid term invest with 2 Plans: daily or after 11days.

According to my research, this is the 1st day for this hyip and 6 hyip monitors allready invested here. Hope the'll get paid soon

Yeah the script of the hyip tends to be great as we can really see that the plans are good and they have a goos ddos protection. They offer 11 percent daily for 11 days and i guess it will be nice to hit and run here. Hopefully the site to last at least some months inorder for one to make profit here.