Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$40 In 3 Day !!

centplay2

bbbbkw.jpg

2ndd.jpg

"GUSHCLOUD" a system to get reward by share on facebook and twitter... Gushcloud is the best, most awesome place on the web to get rewarded. It is very simple to earn money like says and churpchurp...

NO SCAM !!!

- USD$0.80 per Facebook Wall Post

- USD$0.10 per Facebook like

- USD$0.80 per Twitter update

- USD$0.10 per Follow twitter

1. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:

2. CLICK SIGN-IN USING FACEBOOK or TWITTER

*at-least 50 fb friends or 50 twitter followers. because if you do not meet the requirements, you cannot see the "Gush this" button.

register with my referral, and I will give you tricks how to get $40 in 3 day!! (after register, send private message to me name your facebook / twitter)

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a good opportunity. In fact it sounds almost too good to be true. I don't have enough friends to sign up for this. However, for people that have at least 50 friends it can be a great money making opportunity if it is legit.Oh well, I do have other ways to earn $40 in 2 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What method of payment are they using to pay their members and what is the highest and the minimum amount which we can cashout from here,I love the program i will be likely to join if my post get any favourable reply,since paypal is not accepted in my country and program of this type normally used paypal to process payment

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this site having registration problems, i tried to join this site after viewing this post, but there having problems and this site is for people who live in malaysia only

thanks friend for your kind information , you said here site is for people who live in malaysia but I am not sure because one of my facebook friend who live in Bangladesh , she have a account in this site . So, I think this website permanantly closed registration for other country member's. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

$40 in 3 days is looking good to earn money. I hope the site will be very good for me. 0.80 cents per twitter update and per facebook wall post is really a good offer. again your payment proof inspires me very much to join the site. I think i could join the site soon.