Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invo FX Group - Invofxgroup.com

I am not Admin

InvoFXGroup is a professional group of traders that deal mainly with the Forex market for more than 3 years. Making profits from Forex market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. The traders of our group combine strategy based on a scientific way which implies calculating probability of bargain outcomes, risks and many other factors in order to produce high quality program.

Started at Apr-24-2012

Plans:

Normal plan : 1.5% daily for 5 days - Min $10 - Max $2000

Premium plan : 2% daily for 30 days - Min $10 - Max $5000

VIP plan : 2.5% daily for 100 days - Min $10 - Max N/A

Refferal program 3%

JOIN HERE

My last payment :

Dear Nguyen Trung,

You have received a payment to your account U8773542 (kiennt317):

Date: 4/26/2012 1:20 AM

Batch: 92812492

From Account: U7998355 (invofx)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Withdraw to Kien Trung Nguyen from invofxgroup.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account u8773542 (kiennt317):

Date: 4/27/2012 2:16 am

batch: 92945828

from account: U7998355 (invofx)

amount: $0.20

memo: Withdraw to kien trung nguyen from invofxgroup.com

thank you.

it seems this program still new, even they are still new the ROI plan they have here is quite good and quite stable for the site itself, i am sure they could pay for 2 rounds even they lack for SSL and DDOS also don't have good script here, in some hyip monitors i see this program still listed as the paying program

The ROI offered in their plans is of long term programs, but the term is short and comfortable for people that do not wish to wait for a long period, to have their principal withdrawn after certain days, here we can have principal locked for just five days term, it's been paying for four days now.