Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxpayout - buxpayout.com

The only attraction out here is no minimum payout and thats the reason i am sure clickers will join in and cashout on a first day but not sure whether investors will come so easily because investors always look for site's life.But anyway, this site is worth to join.

@macky: for the first time i think they are good to join because i think after paid some bucks they will change the minimum payout here, but i see there are other good thing from this site , first the low minimum payout and also they pay members with euro currency

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just visited this site and it says the site is suspended. Does anyone know the reason why?

@Serial Killer hopefully this site is just experiencing problems which is why it is suspended and not turned into a scam or else all euro paying sites would be scam right?

@quangnam i never tried receiving payments in euro, i'd like to ask if there is a charge when you convert it to USD in your payment processor?

wow! the site has no minimum payout. We don't have to reach the minimum payout of this site to withdraw our earning. We can withdraw money according to our wish. The rate for per click ads is also good. I am going to work on this site but i am afraid of being scam site so i request to post the screenshot of the payment proof of this site.