Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Super B Profit - superbprofit.com

I'm not admin.

New Project: Super B Profit

468x60.gif

Super b profit is a professional investment program that generates profits for ownself. We are providing a convenient and secure investment platform by making payments instantly to your e-currency accounts. Just you need to login and make withdrawals every day. Super b profit is consist of several highly trained teams such as the trading team, the analysis team, and the research team and development team.We have an experienced group of traders that will manage the funds.

Super B profit has established to enable people to increase their wealth safely and easily with no work and no risk. We offer good reliable hourly returns from your deposit we do not offer pie in the sky returns. When you will make a deposit, the amount is equally divided and added to our professionally managed Stock & Forex accounts. This allows people to experience, participate and receive very good returns on a hourly basis.Super B profit is an investment company unifying professional bond,forex traders, stock,gold and oil trade. we created our own unique trading system To reach all our targets which is fully automated. Our mission is promoting the online investments for those of you have been investing online for a long time or new in this business or not with such a success that you desire. In view of responsibility we have chosen internet for bringing our service and attracting investors from online because internet has become the most convenient and widespread communication source.

Start Apr 20, 2012

PLANS:

up to 1% per hour for 200 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 0.08

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 0.12

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 0.20

Plan 4 $5,001 - $25,000 0.40

Plan 5 $25,001 - $250,000 1.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3% - 1%

-Instant Withdrawal

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

superbprofit.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

On the site it is written as this program has been running for six days, I wonder why there was no thread created on forums, for six days then, I also have noticed there is no monitors in the rating page, it seem just newly launched short term, anyway, these hourly plan for double in around eight days is quite risky.

overall from what i see here , this site is hourly hyip program which is very fragile and members could be choose to invest here or not. from my calculation we can earn about 384 for all of the investment we have in this program. and per day we get about 1.92% , which is more like long term investment

Good to see that a poster already invested here so we can get some payout screen from the poster. They have safe site because the added ssl with site lock. Though they have impossible and risky hourly profit scheme but we can use this program for a while because currently they are paying now. Hope for a profit from them.

at least we know that admin did some investment too, with buy the script and buy SSL also the hosting to host this program, from what i see they plan looks different up tp 1% :D, so it means we could get lower than that amount per hour. so far that is more stable rather than other hourly hyip plan

Though they have risky RoI but in real they are paying now. We can see some active posts at hyip proof forum. This kind of activity can make any site legit - but hopeless that they never become stable because they have impossible hourly profit scheme. As per their last record they just completed today's payment - so their last payout was made on 30th of April. We need to use this program for a while. No one can says that when our luck will shine.

yeah the last payment did by admin today , and i think that is good for them because some members now believe if this program is paying, but you know about the plan i also have doubt about them, will they survive for a long time with that plan? i don't think so, but from my research, this site already active for 10 days

We are glad top get such stable and paying program. they are paying to all members and monitors. So we can find active posts at hyip proof forum. After seeing their good support all monitors shown some interest of take their project. So we can see some monitors like Hyip.com,GS, Max hyip & hyip explorer. Hope that very soon we will some another 2 popular monitor of Scope and List4hyip. We can make some more plans with their project.

Its been only a week or more since this site is launched so we cannot actually call it a stable program but yes it definitely looks lucrative.Admin purchased banners on monitors to get good quantity of investors but still after all its an hourly paying site so its difficult to rely a program at this stage.

@macky: yeah that is right dude, you can see until now this program still paying for 18 days with the hourly plan they have, that make me surprised this kind of hyip site can stay for along time until now with that kind of plan. and until now i see they listed in more than 10 hyip monitors with mostly have paying status :D

With site that time to refund again money in too long, I think that I can't join because it is very risk for investors but I see that rate for Plan 1, here is attract, rate is very high with 8% hourly, I too see that in almost monitors have defined that this is paying site, therefore I will calculate to investing in this site early to work. Hope that my investments will be exactly