Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reliable Partner - reliable-partner.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Reliable Partner

b468x60.gif

Reliable Partner Ltd., was established in 2009 by a group of scientists and mathematicians from the University of England.

We have been developing various modifications of the trading robots for the outside customers for years. Our experience has allowed creating a unique solution for the investors who have even a small savings. Our trading robot works steadily for 3 years, which allows us to get into online investment market.

Started Apr 21, 2012

Investments Plans

109% After 1 Day

Deposit Profit

$5 - $5,999 103.00 %

$6,000 and more 109.00 %

133% After 3 Days

Deposit Profit

$5 - $5,999 115.00 %

$6,000 and more 133.00 %

221% After 7 Days

Deposit Profit

$5 - $5,999 150.00 %

$6,000 and more 221.00 %

and more...

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

-SSL Secured - RapidSSL CA, GeoTrust, Inc.

-Referral commission: up to 15%

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

reliable-partner.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

The name of the site is quite attractive but if we have a look at investment plans we can easily assume that this short term hyip cannot be reliable with such High ROI, the rate us page also does not show valuable information so in such situation investors must prefer to wait for a while or simply skip it.

Affiliate commissions up to 15% is definitely an attractive feature for promoters that wish to earn more from this program than usual investment profits, this one is also just like any short term program where as here the minimum is set at convenient $5 affordable and even the ROI starts from 3% daily, which is still not so high.

nice script and also attractive script which looks like a professional investment site but if you check this site ROI plan that is don't make any sense to me LOL, it is too high but i still believed if this site could paid for the first round the longest maybe about 4 rounds, aside from that thing i see they also have SSL here and it become another additional point for them

We really got a good program here and we hope that this site should stay here for more days. Because they have came from UK and their security system is very good. We need to bring sum of $5 and our result will become after a single day. We expect GBP insists of usd because our usd profit should increase with 1.5% more as currency exchange rate. Wait for see some good result.