Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe-Profits - Safe-Profits.Com

I am not the Admin.

Safe Profits

A very warm welcome to every visitor to our website.

We at Safe-Profits.Com are here to help you make money online

in the most secureand easiest way you will ever find.

The most important thing that we would like to make everyone aware

of is we are not going to be another one of those fly by night scams,

you see very often.

Investment Plans:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 105.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

170% After 3 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $250 155.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 160.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 165.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 170.00

275% After 7 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $250 260.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 265.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 270.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 275.00

600% After 15 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $250 500.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 525.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 550.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 600.00

Accepted Payments: LibertyReserve & Perfectmoney

Up to 8% Ref. commission

Link: http://www.safe-profits.Com/

this program just launched today, even they already have some investors that joined here but they don't have any deposit make, so it means they are still monitoring by some investors, maybe in some hours later there are some update from admin, actually this site have good script but lack of SSL and DDOS, i hope admin did something with that thing

Another new short term program, looks good for few rounds with the daily plan, once we make a withdrawal request it can take up to 12 business hours for it get processed which is a reasonable maximum period, 8% referral commission is much attractive and even the profit starting from 5% daily in the first plan is highly profitable too.

This is very ordinary and cheap site. I do not believe that they really able to afford their huge load expect any big collection. I told this comment because their daily plan has risky RoI is 5% but hope that it should be stable for 1 or 2 times. It's sure that they may not stay here over 15 days because their farther plans are simple impossible for any and became junk i.e. 600%.

According to admin lefty this site because we can see that this program already posted almost 4 days ago so they launched before that. But they wrote that they just running from a single day and they didn't received any money. probably this site is going to close soon because their script won't work perfectly. Admin needs to fix it as soon as possible else we may treat as scam.

Yes, we can see it as below:

Started Apr 28, 2012

Running days 1

Total accounts 25

Active accounts 0

Total deposited $0.00

Total withdraw $0.00

Visitors online 4

Members online 0

Last update Apr 29, 2012

It don't have any withdraw here and as you told, it have invested and have request payment, if admin don't pay out for investors when they invested, I think that sure this site will be a scam site. hope that it is not same, a new site can't end too early with only a launched day

I think there might be any technical issue that there is still zero deposit to this program as per their statistics, it's already been for quite some time online and yet there is no configuration of ratings page, also no transactions found in deposits or withdrawals pages, it seems to be a typical scam kind of short term hyip.

I think there might be any technical issue that there is still zero deposit to this program as per their statistics, it's already been for quite some time online and yet there is no configuration of ratings page, also no transactions found in deposits or withdrawals pages, it seems to be a typical scam kind of short term hyip.

I do not believe that it could be a technical issue of display zero balance at their server report. Because if they really paid us then any one should tried to show their payout proof. Still not their monitor button doesn't work - it's mean they never paid us and ever pay anymore. But still we have to wait for some more days. Because they are still online - mean little possibility of start payment.