Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney - italkmoney.com

ghaffarahmad

Hello all GT mates

Well i here take the pleasure and honour to introduce you all Mine and SINIP's paid to post forum - ITalkMoney

As i had promised a program with you all sometime ago and could not make it up .. So i had decided something for all my friends out there..

And thus came up the idea of Paid to Post forum

ITalkMoney.com

Me and admin SINIP had been working on this for lot of time and thus finally the date of launch has come near..

Launch Date - Sunday - 28th March 2010

Well technically we have had checked everything and we find everything in place but still if you people find any problems .. please help us by knowing it .

Forum Rules should be read out first and they are very important

We will be paying 3 cents to 20 cents for NORMAL MEMBERS and 5 cents to 20 cents for UPGRADED MEMBERS

Currently you can only join the forum but not posts since its in Prelaunch time. This Sunday posting rights will be given to all

We look forward to serve you all with utmost sincerity and your suggestions are most welcome

ITalkMoney.com

Hope with gods grace our forum flourish a lot and we keep up to the expectations of you all !!!

Thanks and Regards

Topnotcher beer.gif