Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Combattrading - Combattrading.net

i am not admin

Link : http://combattrading.net

Are you interested iCombattrading.net is working team consisting of several individuals with experience in forex trading, was established with the vision and mission to provide a quick profit and big profit.Team combbtaring.net trading in InstaForex 'and the best we have taken security measures trading in a recent year.

Combattrading.net consists of a team of experts who have extensive experience in the field of forex trading. Our skills have been developed over recent years has helped us to achieve a large profit, look at this we have agreed to form an online investment website which will provide quick and huge profits to investors with a shorter time and date will be mutually beneficial. n the question of where to invest money?.

PLANS:

Plan 22 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 0.27

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 56 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $2,500 0.43

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, Bank Wire

Ref : Up to 8%

Link : http://combattrading.net

Hourly plans are usually risky and mostly of the time they turn scam within a week.

Already 1900 $ deposited and only 4.75$ withdrawal

maybe we should wait for tomorrow to see if it's paying or doing selective payments as many hyip

4 hyip monitors show a waiting statut

@mrAAK: actually the rate here looks like Short term invesment plan if you make some calculation based on it, talking about risky or not it is depend on how old this site, and since they are new i think they will be paying but remember not for a long time like many stable site pay the members, even they have SSL here installed too

As the admin of the site is scammer and cheater so he/she already closed their project and removed all database. But still we have some little hope of get back our money by complain to hyip authority because they can trace them by use of their hosting ip. If anyone already used their bank-wire by use of cash payment, then may able to find their bank name and location.

@antt: i don't know about that thing, but i see the latest payment is yesterday and this program status in many hyip monitors is paying, which make me confuse too while this site now is not accessible in my end too, i just hope admin back and clear all of this problem, but if until tomorrow he don't back it will time to close the thread