Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Success Investing - success-investing.com

I am not admin

success-investing.com

Success-Investing is an investment program offering its services to individual and corporate depositors all over the world. We use an high profitable investment concept, which enables the diversification of risks by investing in forex and stocks in different markets and it shows excellent results year by year.

Plans:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

170% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 116.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 160.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

240% After 6 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 136.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 230.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 240.00

Calculate your profit >>

670% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 198.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 660.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 670.00

Calculate your profit >>

1680% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $100 - $50,000 1680.00

Calculate your profit >>

12000% after 60 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $50,000 12000.00

Accept: LR, AP

Link >>> success-investing.com

My deposit:

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/21/2012 1:49 AM

Batch: 92255219

Sent To: U3794138 (Success Investing)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Deposit to Success Investing User umeghayu

Thank you.

5% profit here seems make a sense for me and i see this site just launched today, i think about 2 days still fine if we want to invest in this program, but refferal commision here is too high about 10%, so far there are about $170 deposit that make and there are about $2 of withdrawal that i think ref commision from monitors

Still, I think it would still be a bit safer with the 1 day plan here.

I am confused, it says that running days is 0, which mean it hasnt even gone past the 1 day mark yet and so nobody should have received any money yet from the investment plans. Yet it claims that it has made some withdrawals.

this program is just a old and it getting much support form hyip monitors,more so the program has begin paying as i can see monitors already saying the program is paying,though the program isnt having much ads running around.the minimum investment require is standard,but i must confess the program does not ddos protection but i can see ssl encryption on the program,i guess it undestandable when program like this is paying manually.

On an average daily 2 or 3 short term hyips are launching and it is becoming very difficult to choose which one will sustain and which one will not Success-Investing is currently paying but we never know investing now will be safe or not.It ll remain a puzzle.Little bit luck also counts here.

alot of monitors which rating this site are having status PAYING , although the site has a high ROI short term plans like 105% after 1 day but the site is still online for more than 3 days until now , but I feel that the investments here at the moment will not be 100%100 safe .

This is full proof site because we can find all possible features here. They have ssl security with site lock, active posts at hyip proof forum - by which we can able to follow daily update from active and senior members. Some assured traffics should get attract of seeing their impressive design. I hope that we should get pay from then for the first. But never try to move from 5% plan, because others have big risk.

This site is running at day 5 and their current status is quite good because they have managed to collect sum of $5K+ and already paid over $3K. As per their current record today they already paid over 10 payments. Hope that they should make more payment in very upcoming days. But this is really a news of worry that still we can not find any active post at hyip proof forum by which we can see some payout proof.

There is various plans offered in this program with short to longer term, but I don't think it is wise to chose the last two plans, monthly as well as 'after two months' plans, that have not only the longer waiting period to earn profit but also the minimum set for those plans are $100 and $500 respectively, which is unaffordable and quite high to risk as well.

This is really a bad matter that we can not see any good monitor with paying status. Even rating button won't work perfectly. I think admin needs to put code at back of the button for follow some monitors else we may treat as scam. Second matter is I do not believe that they ever paid anybody. Only their friends and associates got paid; so it is untrusted for us now.

i going and check this hyip in some hyip monitors but find scam label for them also i don't find any latest payment proof about them, and what do you mean by put the code back?, well aside from that hyip monitors that put scam status for this site i find one hyip monitor that have "paying" status for this site.http://www.hyipsensor.net/forum/hyip-high-yield-investment-programs/8327-success-investing-success-investing-com.html

i going and check this hyip in some hyip monitors but find scam label for them also i don't find any latest payment proof about them, and what do you mean by put the code back?, well aside from that hyip monitors that put scam status for this site i find one hyip monitor that have "paying" status for this site.http://www.hyipsenso...esting-com.html

I completely agreed with you that this site should be a scam or very soon it will be come another scam. Though they have strong project but necessary items are missing. We can not see any monitor at rating section and their forums button also not work. They just redirect to same location or stay at previous position. If they really paid so we should see any good sign. So my point of view it should be a scam site.