Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lempin - Lempin.com

I am not The Admin!

lempin.com

Quote:

LEMPIN is an investment firm based in the Principality of Liechtenstein. LEMPIN stands for Liechtenstein's Evolving Markets Private Investment Network. By opening our website, we are giving the opportunity for any small or big investor around the World to anonymously take part of our program, which was until now only reachable by individuals and groups with a physical or financial presence in Liechtenstein or Switzerland.

Accept: LR.

Plan:

4% daily for 35 days

link: https://lempin.com

they have facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/Lempin , it seems this program have middle term investment plan but i don't see any statistic of this site that they have, it seems we cannot monitoring too and the investment plan here is looking good too and profitable too

Having a facebook acount doesn't mean a good contact support, Despite the reasonable ROI, I don't trust this website coz there is no stats.

Therefore 6 hyip monitors show a paying statut and 6 others show a waiting statut

Having a facebook acount doesn't mean a good contact support, Despite the reasonable ROI, I don't trust this website coz there is no stats.

Therefore 6 hyip monitors show a paying statut and 6 others show a waiting statut

i never said they have good contact support , i only said they have good and profitable ROI here, with more than 30 days investment it seems this program will stay longer abit, but today i see the status of this program in any hyip monitors still the same just like yesterday

i never said they have good contact support , i only said they have good and profitable ROI here, with more than 30 days investment it seems this program will stay longer abit, but today i see the status of this program in any hyip monitors still the same just like yesterday

In conclusion this isn't a good website

@Trickster Sorry for that

@mraak:hmm i think i cannot say yet as i don't invest here too, i just monitoring them now but in some hyip monitors that i visit the status of this program is paying, and they just get about 2-4% of their investment in this site and today i find some payment proof shared in MMG and DTM.