Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NyseTradeGroup - nysetradegroup.com

I am not admin

http://nysetradegroup.com

Welcome to NyseTradeGroup.com!

Welcome to our website NyseTradeGroup.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you

What do we offer? Register on our website, put the money into an account and enjoy the profits. The main rule: the more you invest, the faster will increase your profits. And that's where you'll find something that does not to any other website - excellent condition and great affiliate program. By registering and put money into an account, you'll feel that you are not wrong in us. If you have additional questions - please contact support. You always tell the right information and give a lot of useful tips. We its stability. Earn money with NyseTradeGroup.com

Plan:

106% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 104.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 105.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 106.00

135% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 122.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 127.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 135.00

250% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 200.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 220.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 250.00

Accept: LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney

Link=> http://nysetradegroup.com

this site statistic show to me that they don't paid the members and also there aren't any members that make investment here, even they have about 25 members that registered here, i think this site cannot attract many investors to join this program, but let see tommorow if they can get more investors to invest here or not

2 days online and still there are no monitors . as we know that the monitors are very Important , it is not good t see this site has 2 days and the admin still does not have any monitors in his site .

I found a russian hyip monitors with paying statut and 5 others with waiting statut, this program is absolutly a scam

this program isnt getting support form investor at all.i guess it because of the high roi they offer,only one hyip monitor is having the program as paying which am not gonna trust that much cause hyip monitor can be funny atimes,they might have collected money for the to be put at paying in there program cause how can only one monitor be monitoring one program.though the program is just a day old anyway.thing might change for them in the 24 hours.

Nyse Tradegroup is having usual short term plan but i wonder why there are no monitors present yet, only 250$ has been invested in the first 2 days, it is not a good record and investors will quickly abandon this site.May be Admin is little slow configuring things.

Good to see that they just added some safe and secured payment processor here. I think they need to take care about their security, because we can find ssl but unable to see any site lock. We can stay here for next few day but do not try to stay here over 5 days. Because they may not make any stable or long term business. Because their plans are running through a scam model. I hope that we should get back our deposit money with little profit of 4%.