Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zfinance - zfinance.biz

I am not admin

http://zfinance.biz

Z Finance is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with Forex Trading and offshore for more than 5 years. Making profits from offshore and Forex trading is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as safe as possible. Main company business is trading on FOREX market and offshore trade. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges, margin trading, oil price and demand, effective use of fundamental and technical analysis, everything is performed in order to reduce risks and get a profit. We perform these activities 24 hours a day due to a group of professional traders.

Z Finance looks after its reputation and is a participant of international exhibitions, seminars, and trading analysis. The system of trading designed by Z Finance is based on the integrated approach to the worlds of oil, stock and precious stones (such as gold, silver, platinum and diamonds) markets. It means that Z Finance is presented in each time zone and on every big-cap oil, stock exchange and precious stones fields. It's presented by the dealing departments which trade in a strict accordance with the company's strategy.

We envision our program as the GATEWAY TO STEADY INCOME...

Plan:

104%-132% After 1 Days, 110%-150% After 3 Days, 115%-170 % After 5 Days.

Min/Max: $10/$50,000

Referral: 4%

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay

Link=> http://zfinance.biz

when i want to access this site i see their SSL have some problem but i forced to see them and i see this site still fine, with a good shape. and their script also the design they have is quite good, 4% profit for one days seems little high but quite profitable for investors, and i see they just online today.

this program has being online for 3 days now and it has being paying investors since them,i can see 10 monitors saying the program si paying and 3 monitors still having the program as waiting,even hyipexplorer invested here but the status with them is waiting, i guess that will change in less than 24 hours from now.the program also have ddos proction and ssl encryption,so i think investors account is safe to some extend.

Even though Zfinance is a new short term site i feel it is a good one due to its unique template and listing on industry's best hyip monitors.Some monitors even providing RCB for investors so many must be taking benefit from it.

and i see there are about 36 hyip monitors in this site that monitoring them, at least i still feel fine with this site at the moment, from the rate that we know here, i think this site will be pass about more than 7 days, and from the statistic of this site i they paid about $2,437 from $11,310 deposit that investors already made here

The have very simple design but looking very smart. I think they need to bring some more attractive design. We can see their strong platform, where we find ssl certificate with normal site lock. I think they might came from any safe location. Everyone needs to use this little opportunity, by which they can manage to gain some profit. We can take their basic plan for where our daily profit will be 4%.

First news letter from Z Finance today as on 26th April regarding the multiple accounts in the program, accounts with same IP will be frozen !

Apr-26-2012 05:33:21 AM

Z FINANCE NEWS !

Hello

Please read the FAQ clearly

All accounts have the same IP address will be frozen. We do not accept a member (ip) with multiple accounts.

Please contact us if you have problems.

Thanks

https://zfinance.biz/

it seems that some investors here trying to cheat admin with making double account LOL, but i think it is good movement if admin want to clear that thing, as for me this site still paying investors, many people should be happy, in so many hyip monitors this site status now is paying, and it seems they will survive for more than one week

I followed their latest news where they informed about duplicate account from same ip. It's very common factor of apply. According to me this site can be risky for us and they may create hard of our payment account. I think they didn't pay any or just paid via virtual money. Because within a week no one can able to get 1 million us dollar. As well as we never see any active monitor at rating section.