Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

e-naira- e-naira.com

This is a trusted nigeria/ghana exchangers that exchange our lr funds, pm funds, alertpay funds and instaforex. They are doing transactions with ghana and nigeria and i have even exchange over 100 dollars with them and everything is working fine. We can see alot of testimonies. You have to sign up and send them neccesary document in order to be verified for a lifetime and continue transaction.

www.e-naira.com

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Sixteen for posting this exchanger here,i haven't use their services before but i have seen lot of people who are using them for their exchanges.I know their address and i can visit them if i have large amount of exchange.

Yeah this exchangers stand to be the best exchangers in nigeria and its really nice as am making transaction with them without delay. I think they satarted up in the year 2006 till now and they are the africa number one exchanger. The first nigerian exchangers that have added another african country which is ghana also. Its great

Yeah,i know that.I think they are the largest exchanger in Nigeria.I will use their services one day if they can bring back the service of accepting Alertpay exchanges.the exchanger i am using now had stopped doing that completely.I hope they won't.

This exchangers are the best in Nigeria, they exchange Ap, lr, pm and instaforex. If you go to their website, you will see their rate. I think this is my best exchager and would recommend any Nigeria online earner to do transaction with this exchangers as they are great indeed.