Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Just-One-Bux.com

xetang

banner1.png

Welcome to JU$T ONE BUX

(I'm not Admin)

"Referrals BANK", a new and innovative concept for a BuxHost PTC - Available only at JU$T ONE BUX!

REGISTERED COMPANY!

PAYPAL BUSINESS VERIFIED

ALERT PAY BUSINESS VERIFIED

LOW REFERRAL PRICE -> between $0.15 and $0.30

• You can rent more referrals every week during the released days (Referrals Bank System)! START EARNING NOW!

• Earn $0.02 for your click

• Earn $0.01 for your referral click

• Earn $0.001 per read mail

• Only 1$ minimum payout ! Get your money anytime you want!

• No investment required!

• Unlimited Direct & Rented Referrals

• No Maximum Payout Restrictions

• Get Payments with PayPal / AlertPay / Liberty Reserve / OK PAY / SolidTrustPay!

Join free today!

http://www.just-one-bux.com/?ref=xetang

banner1.png

Just-One-Bux.com already subscribed for 5 years at buxhost service, and i think that is one of the good movement of them to make this site become trustworthy, the earning here is high with the low minimum payout make us more easy to reach minimum payout. :D and it means more bucks into our account

the only questio i want to ask is how long does it take to reach the minimum payout here, since you said the program is ok, i think you should be able to anwser that, i really like to know please.

I spend again near 20 days for first payment is $1 and then I upgraded member with this site to earn more than, It too take about 20 days for this new payment, if you upgrade member, you will earn more 4 cent per day with this site and you too have bonus in purchase balance is $2. About upgrade, this site too have very many discount, I think that you will care

Just-One-Bux seems to be paying for last 3+ months so definitely this is one of the best bux site around, admin seems to be launching good offers and contests all the time which makes the site sustainable.I am not a member yet but will soon join and explore it more.

Just-One-Bux seems to be paying for last 3+ months so definitely this is one of the best bux site around, admin seems to be launching good offers and contests all the time which makes the site sustainable.I am not a member yet but will soon join and explore it more.

I think that if you don't be member of this site, you should joint it early because this is very good site now, it paying for member with 2 ways to work as PTC and PTR, rate of this site now too is good, with 1 cents per click, other, you too not need to invest still can receive payment with this site. Payment limit only is $1, it will be easy to reach here, I too near reach 3th payment with this site when have more $2 in account now

I have seen alot of payments received from this site recently , that is means that the admin of this site is planning to continue for some time online . the site is just buxhost but it has some good features seems very attractive to the clickers .

you are right, i also find payment proof of this site, it seems now many people attracted to join this site and click on it, even they are buxhost site but in fact they are still paying the members in this site without any problem until now

you are right, i also find payment proof of this site, it seems now many people attracted to join this site and click on it, even they are buxhost site but in fact they are still paying the members in this site without any problem until now

Yes, about experience buxhost, this site too have had 5 years, it is paying out good for to now, admin always upgrade often for his site new ads when don't more ads to be bought from his members, I too activating daily with this site, for to now, I too have near reach $3 limit with this site for upgraded members but I will ask to pay out when amount is more $4 for my 3nd payment