Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

legalptc - legalptc.com

jammy

• 1 month later...

the minimum payout increased by the site's admin to 0.5$ but it still very low minimum we can reach it easily but it also takes too much time if we have no referrals.it takes about 10 - 12 days to reach it.but it is a payings site so i have no problem for making clicks on this site.

I've been a member of this site for more than 2 weeks now and received my first payment from this site last week. The minimum payout was still no-minimum when i requested my first payment here. I don't have any issues on the increase of minimum payout as i was also planning to request my next payout here once i reach $1 via Payza.

well this site is 3 month old and now its 4th month and it still paying.first payment proof of june has also uploaded on the proof page and forum also.the earnings are little low but these earnings are enough to reach the minimum payout.

Legalptc site has very low rate for per click on ads. The minimum payout of this site is also very low comparing to other site. We can't earn huge amount of money from this site. It will also take many days to reach the minimum payout of this site. I suggest not to work on this site as we can't earn huge amount of money from this site.

@Nagilover I am also hoping that the admin would maintain the minimum payout of this site to $0.50. Or if it will change again, hopefully it won't be more than $1.00. Given the rates and daily earnings, $1.00 can still be reached within a month. Anything more than that would take you more than a month to reach unless you have a good base of direct or rented referrals.

• 2 weeks later...

well i have decided to work here but the unfair thing i found about it is that they are charging very high fee for the liberty reserve.About 20 cents will be cut off as fee and we will get only 50 cents but i will continue my work on it because i found it very good as compared to many ptc sites.