Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stabilityfx - Stabilityfx.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.stabilityfx.com

With our project, you will not have to deal with the very trades in the market FOREX, thus running the risk of losing their money. The best option for the unsophisticated people - to seek the assistance of professionals and obtain higher profits. We guarantee you a high percentage, the stability of earnings and professional approach. Beginning in April 2008, we are working effectively and earn!

PLANS:

Stable income from 2 to 10% in a week!

Daily market capitalization.

Minimizing risk through the use of multiple strategies!

Withdrawing deposit and profit at any time!

There are no investment periods.

Warranty break-even contribution.

Immediate processing of deposits.

Contributions from 10 USD.

We accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

Link : http://www.stabilityfx.com

I can see here, this HYIP is having good and reasonable RoI offered. Even I can say it is low on the RoI here. Because the highest maximum of the RoI here is 10% a week, it means about 40% RoI in a month here. It is normal to reach here

the roi plan here is not fixed, so far i feel fine with that also the minimum deposit here is something normal for many investors, well back to the roi, i see we will get about that range but we cannot expected to get about 10% for all the time so i think just be prepared our mind when invest here

I don't trust this program, it has a poor script and design, the english tab (for translation) doesn't work ...

Despite giving a reasonable ROI this website is preparing to turn scam and I didn't find a single payment proof to prove his trustworthy

Only 1 out of 4 monitors show that is paying

yea, you guys are rigt this program cant be trust,i dont know what the owner of the program was thinking when the programm was being launched, am guessing the program was design by an amateur.casue the script used in here really looks like a copy paste.

• 11 months later...

i am quite sure that these are not paying such rate of interest of 10% in a week as the presence involving 2% below means actually paying 2% each week roi to help small shareholders. i dont think a smaller investor will like to invest fund below.

Looks like another Russian program and i am sure that this one will not be staying online for a long time . It is a very long term program but still there is no ssl security to the program and that is really a big disadvantage to that program . And i am really very much afraid in this Russian Hyip programs because they turn into scam very soon .

wow! i wonder where this Russian program has come from,according to my research on this program has being running online for over 900 days and only one hyip monitor is having the program listed with paying status, i guess that a perfect idea that the program might not be a safe place for any hyip investors to invest and moreover Russian program are not to be trusted

• 2 months later...