Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

High Return - highreturn.biz

I am not admin!

highreturn.biz

High Return is online invest project for people who want generate good income in a relatively short period. We are a team of experienced traders which is providing superior investment returns by placing its on Forex market.

Plan:

2.3% for 50 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 2.30

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Link >>> highreturn.biz

Interesting site name. An attempt to attract investors, but unfortunately, the plans are not particular high either so its not really high return is it. 2.3% is probably average and mid term as it lasts for 60 days.

The script is ok, but I think it is a bit necessary to have all the forex quotes updated or presented in the homepage 24/7. It dosn't exactly benefit anyone.

@christmas, probably because it is not yet been advertised enough. Sure the site is still paying, but I doubt many monitors have invested here, so they are not listed everywhere yet. Another reason is because this site is not talk much about in other forums either, so not many people know about this.

this program already active for 8 days until now and this program still paying, i see the latest payment that made is yesterday, i will waiting for the payment today, well the script is good enough and looks attractive also the ROI plan in this program looks profitable for many investors

well i dont see reason why this program wouldnt paying investors,they still gonna pay investor as they still new and i believe they still need more investors to investor with them, so nt paying now will only means they wanna short down on time,and from the way i see this program they never look like a program that will short down soon.