Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OnlineScamPolice - onlinescampolice.com

I am not the Admin.

OnlineScamPolice

This is NOT a HYIP site... We do NOT believe in HYIPs program! 99% of HYIP sites use funds from one investor to pay the next investors' commission - it is a highly illegal practice. It is fairly simple to do, as they set the percentages in such a way that there is enough to pay the next guy and run for periods of up to a year!

During this time, they do not invest your money - their pockets just get bigger and bigger until their HYIP cannot sustain itself and collapses. Keep this in mind: "The bigger the return on offer, the louder the warning bells should sound!" Anyway, our rule is simple... STAY AWAY FROM HYIP!

We firstly need you to stop wasting your hard-earned cash on ridiculous schemes that promise the world and never deliver or simply disappear after taking your money! Why keep your un-used Liberty Reserve in your account when you can loan us your Liberty Reserve to trade with and you in turn get rich(er). Mind you this is not a HYIP program this is a well built investment program that guarantees Returns On Investment (R.O.I).

Plans: LONG TIME LOAN 2.5% DAILY FOR 25 YEARS( WITHDRAW PRINCIPAL ANYTIME)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $5,000 1.50

Plan 2 $5,001 - $500,000 2.50

Accepted: LR, PM

Link: http://onlinescampolice.com/

We firstly need you to stop wasting your hard-earned cash on ridiculous schemes that promise the world and never deliver or simply disappear after taking your money! Why keep your un-used Liberty Reserve in your account when you can loan us your Liberty Reserve to trade with and you in turn get rich(er). Mind you this is not a HYIP program this is a well built investment program that guarantees Returns On Investment (R.O.I)

lol i don't believe with this program what ever they said like what they said above, this site is bad for me from the script and admin attitude, if you sometimes or always visited hyip monitors, you must be find out that they commented something that is not useful or even rate for it

@trickster, the admin's attitude is bad? In what way? I have not looked at the site in detail but do you mean that the wordings and the content of the site are not very well put together?

I think this is a pretty strange site. The loan plan seems a little odd. So basically you deposit and then the next day you can withdraw your principle investment (that is what they say on the site), and then you continue to get 2.5% daily for 25 years. How does that work? It is just totally unreasonable.

Who want believe that this website will stand for few mouths and its not a a hyip program.

The min invest is 100$ and the admin seems have a bad attitude as faceless said

4 hyip monitors said it's paying but i'm not taking risk of investing big in such a program

@MrAAKK same,

as the site states, ' We do NOT believe in HYIPs program! 99% of HYIP sites use funds from one investor to pay the next investors' commissiom'

'

and if you scroll further down the page u will see their investment. So what is this with the investment plan? That is just hyip..... Basically it is just contrdicting itself. Ridiculous. What would they do with they money invested then I really want to know.

@christmas exactly my point. I have no idea how the admin can convince investors to invest here. I know that monitor dont care and dont read what it says and just invest anyway to see if it is paying so they can list on it on their sites. Bu other than that I dont think there are any other investors.