Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

financialbeing - financialbeing.com

i only see scam paying and problem, that is all. it seems now admin do selective payment to the people who want to invest here, i cannot said it is good or not because from what i see the monitors that have paying status is bigger rather than site that have problem or not paying status but apart from it, this site already online for 16 days
In that sense there is no need investing in this type of Investment site that has a very bad reputations all over the HYIP monitors.

@dabchi: this site back on the track once more, and you replied at my long posts which i think is not important for you to do because hyip can change so fast, at the moment i see 6 hyip monitors that truly monitoring them and still paid by them, it seems now this site truly back like they usual and just info: they just added one hyip monitor today.

I found:

2 hyip monitors with Scam statut

4 hyip monitors with waiting statut

3 hyip monitors with paying statut

Beware he is playing a bad game with investors

that is really bad to have that kind of status on the site.This will really scare away investors in here.

this site is rock, i see about 10 hyip monitors that invest in this site and still paying until now, so far i still find some payment proof of this site in the other forum site, so that is a good proof if they are paying the investors. well so far i don't think there is wrong from this site, they are paying well and i don't see any complain

i wondering why some hyip monitors have scam status and also problem status with this site but they never make any investment here, that is bad for this site while they are still paying and you can find some payment proof that they have in some hyip forums if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

i wondering why some hyip monitors have scam status and also problem status with this site but they never make any investment here, that is bad for this site while they are still paying and you can find some payment proof that they have in some hyip forums if you want.

I do not understand that where did you find those monitors who gave scam status - where I can see two monitors with paying status. But I agreed with you because this site should be a scam or already became a scam because because their plans and ref. commission are simple impossible and we can not find monitor at rating section. It still online because they already paid some advance payment to their hosting provider.

I do not understand that where did you find those monitors who gave scam status - where I can see two monitors with paying status. But I agreed with you because this site should be a scam or already became a scam because because their plans and ref. commission are simple impossible and we can not find monitor at rating section. It still online because they already paid some advance payment to their hosting provider.

searching this program in ihyip.com or hyipbus.com you can find the status of this program is not paying, i also find they have many problem status that still not solved until now by them, it make me feel this site is not worthy anymore, i advice to all it is better to reconsider before choose to invest here