Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

6x18hourly - 6x18hourly.com

I am not the admin

https://6x18hourly.com/?ref=omar

6 X 18 HOURLY - It is a private investment company led to people around the world,founded by more than three years ago by a large group of experts in the investment markets of high growth. This company offers investment services under their own license of advanced investment platform that offers great advantages for managing your money and to control all your investments through our sophisticated marketing tools.Our professionals are comprised of an international network of professionals that focus on quality investment that yields great benefits and minimize all risks of the market thus achieving great benefits.All data that is collected,processed and analyzed is on the oil industry and divizas.The organization benefits obtained by investment of these two powerful economic markets high performance of the investment fund and offer our customers a broad portfolio of investment based on our international network of agents working for oil companies and exchange divizas.Our main focus and vision is to provide quality services to our customers by offering good solutions quickly gains.We trust that our commitment is to develop a boost to investor confidence.We will work for you every moment,with us you have a great opportunity to make a profit.If you are ready to generate good profits join with us and enjoy.

6% Hourly For 18 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan A $3 - $150,000 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

7% Hourly For 18 Hours

Plan B $100 - $150,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

8% Hourly For 18 Hours

Plan C $300 - $150,000 8.00

still wondering how this program is gonna maintain the roi they offerd,i know it and hourly program with a very unreasonble roi. i just hope newbie wouldnt fall victim on this program cause they are gonna stop paying before they reach 24 hours of running.

The URL says the name of the investment plan itself, this site is looking good and its having SSL Encryption which we rarely find in hourly paying hyips.But i did not understand why admin afraids to show monitor logos on Rating page? It ll simply attract more investors.

@macky10 well doesn't matter any more about the SSl encryption and the things like that because the site seems to have gone scam! I cannot load it anymore.

And what do you mean that the admin was afraid of showing monitor logo? It doesn't need to show logo if it has the monitor name. If it doesn't show the monitor name that says it is paying then you know it is fake.

i am quite surprise with this new program, even they are just a new site with hourly plan and also have not good looking script, but they have SSL and i see they rent it for 1 year, but i thik this site will no sustain for more than one month, because of the rate that is ureasonable and too high for investors.