Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ShinGato - shingato.com

wahyd186

I am not admin

http://shingato.com

WELCOME TO SHINGATO.COM!

Founded in 2009 and a public company since 2011, ShinGato is the diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries focused and engaged primarily in Forex trading. Company is capitalizing on daily currency pairs price movements using its proprietary robotic software for technical analysis, as well as on global events driven long term projections. ShinGato company is serving private and institutional investors, as well as a number of pension funds. Company has over 2 billion in combined assets under management and it is best known for its strategic growth investments using proprietary micro-hedging technology.

ShinGato began to offer its managed investment accounts to public in 2011, upon its strategic subsidiaries network establishment. Introduction of managed accounts services significantly extended company's trading capacity, profit yields and allowed to accommodate the investment needs of lower scale investors, to whom developed investment products would not have been otherwise available, due to high initial investment requirements.

Plan:

1.0% - 2.3% Daily For 180 Days (Principal Return At End)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 1.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $5,000 1.50

Plan 3 $5,001 - $100,000 2.30

Accept: LibertyReserve

Link=> http://shingato.com

• Downvote 1

i really do like this program but i have to be sincere i dont do long term program,though the roi offerd in here can be very sustainable and if you ask me i dont see reason why the program wouldnt be able to pay 180% after 6 month of running.i would have loved if they have other flexible plan.

In just 1 look i could observe that ShinGato is not a professional Hyip site, first thing - It doesnt have SSL and DDOS protection which became an important factors in hyip industry this days and secondly, this site isnt listed on many monitors that we know.I could see only 3 monitors on Rating page.I think we have better sites to invest our funds rather than here.

@macky3, well it doesn't look professional because of the script. I think it is just a cheaply bought one. But who knows about the admin himself. Maybe the admin himself is pro lol. But yes DDOS protection and SSL are pretty important, but not many hyip get affected by DDOS attacks unless they are really popular.

I reckon 3 monitors are actually enough for a site. What about you? What number do you think is sufficient? 20? 50?

i have something different with this program, because they only accepted LR only as the payment processor,i don't see AP and PM here. well this site must be stable with the ROI plan they have here, it seems we will get about 180% of our investment here, it will be better we do compound if we already reach BEP here

• 4 months later...